The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend sometime......???

I will attempt to frag my: Brain, Bubble, Galaxia, Calustrea's and blasto!:bigeek:

I will take progrees pics for all:drool:
The calustrea should be rather simple! Feel free to make a comment if need be!

Here they are for now! A little closed up as the lights only been on for about 1 hr!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Progress pics would be VERY cool, thanx!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I will post some pics and a few details here. I will probably post individual threads in the LPS forum w/ processes! I ended up w/ 3 big frags and one little one!

Brain Cutting:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Bubble Cutting:

I guess I didn't get many good pics:doh:These are the three of the larger frags!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
It look like they pulled through! Nice job!!

Fred

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From the brain I eneded up w/ 4 frags.....I tiny one.....hope he makes it, one small and two mediums.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The flesh was somewhat involuntarily separated during the fragging process. I was originally planning on just cutting the skeleton and then letting the flesh self-split. Well the first tiny frag literally just fell off the main piece when I cracked where I cut it. The two medium pieces where fragged like I wanted until a sanil or fish moved them in the tank later and the split then:(

But they appear to be OK and hopefully will fully recover in a few weeks!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Echnophillia fraggin....hard to see when back in tank. There is actaully three frags. On section is attached to the rock he was on originally and the other two should separate in the next week or so!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts