The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running a 24 gal. aquapod with a eshopps nano overflow box doing max 200gph. I am using a custom build 15 gal. Berlin refuge with 2 socks and a small 4x3 refugium built into the sump. I have a rio1700 with a 5' return line which is just enough to return as equaly what I am taking out through the overflow. My skimmer is a Reef Octopus BH-50 INT Nano skimmer. Rated for 120 gal. And other than return the only flow is a MP10ES on NM1&2. I am saving now for a Bubble magnus dosing pump and working on some LED moon lights because the LEDS in my Current Sunpod 150watt hqi light have died. I am using Brightwell Aquatics cycle starter and have been doing that for a week and 2days so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, no its actually 5 peices of rock that I glued into 2 peices for easy removal, plus it looks sick. Gonna post a new pic or 2 when I get home from work now that the tank has cleared up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. I just posted some cleaner pics in members gallery. I think it came out really well. Can't wait to see the coral in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts