The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is My 30Gal with a Mag350 Pro Deluxe, 2 Blue & 2 50/50 VHO's which Is a Temp. till I build my 180 in a wall in my Den.....My Balances are Green Accross the Board and I have a lot of life on the Live Rocks...

The Pic I have is from A Cheapo Camera That Doesn't Like The VHO's :idea:

·
Registered
315 Posts
:beer: HI! Welcome to TRT, looks like your off to a good start. Please tell us about yourself, how long have you been in the hobbie, what do you plan on doing with the 180 apon completion?

Bill:)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Welcome aboard! And nice tank! I wish I owned a house so I could build a tank into a wall. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My 180Gal Plans

I am New to this hobby, I was the master of fresh water. and one day a friend said she was trying to kill the 3 fish she had in her 10gal tank with sea weed almost 4 inches tall alover the place...So I the cool guy that I am, took the three fish and the live rocks thats thier weight was about 4lbs. total and I started the tank Just off the posts I found on the Internet and the Help of Skybat77 which One of your fellow members and is a great friend of mine..Who is very Knowledgeable. :beer: :beer:

My Goal with My 180Gal is to get Knowledge from all of you great Minds of the Saltwater Hobby and Use the Knowledge to Make Cool looking and Self running Fishtank ....

My Plan is to get a All Glass 180 with the 2 PreDrilled Overflows in Each of the 2 Corners and I was going to Buy another Mag350 for the other side... And If You think I should I will Add My 50/250 Berlin Protein Skimmer with a 700 Gal Per Hour Powerhead...

I plan In adding 2 Metal Halide Lights with The VHO's and Adding a Moon light affect lights for after hours use...

And Here is another not so great Pic of my 30gal... :dance:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.