The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PawPaw, the 16 year old (a few years ago, need a new pic taken) Nice eyes, huh?:

Sugar Baby, the kitten:

Let's see yours!

·
Registered
363 Posts
This is my puppy when he was about 10 weeks old

This on is a bit more recent

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are all so cute!!! thanks for sharing everyone.

·
Golden Shellback
1,281 Posts
ROFL @ that last Pug picture...Pugs are hysterical.

Some of the Bulldogs...

Bucket

Emmy

Flash

Ray

Clifford

Flash as a puppy

Miracle...she doesn't know she's not a Bulldog and we're not telling her either.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
CUTIES CUTIES CUTIES! :nuts: I'm nuts for a bulldog. I always wanted a bulldog but I heard that they die sooner than other breeds.

-- hail to the black pug!! :nuts:

·
Golden Shellback
1,281 Posts
piberoptikz said:
CUTIES CUTIES CUTIES! :nuts: I'm nuts for a bulldog. I always wanted a bulldog but I heard that they die sooner than other breeds.
Someone lied to you. ;) Every breed has a different "average" life span. The word average is the key word, and a lot of factors go into that. Certain bloodlines within breeds live longer than other bloodlines within the same breed...mostly because of genetics. It seems that larger breeds age faster than smaller breeds, so a Great Dane might not live as long as say, a Schnauzer. Healthcare goes a long way in determining lifespan too.

10 years ago the "average" lifespan for a Bulldog was around 7 or 8 years. Thanks to advances in Vetrinary medicine and responsible breeders who healthscreen their dogs prior to breeding so they don't produce undesireable traits, life spans have gone up. They are making good strides on breeding out serious health problems. 2 of my wife's Bulldogs just turned 11 last week. She's had others that lived to a ripe old age of 13...which is anchient for a Bulldog. :)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Doing what he does best here is Bailey my older Maltese. He has a brother Maltese Chase who is 8 months but Bailey is 3.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
And here is one of my many snakes.

And one of 6 tortoises.

·
Super Moderator
27,086 Posts
Awwwwww...what a bunch of cute pets. Every one of them.

This is a great thread, Petunia!

·
Fish Killin' Reef Keeper
358 Posts
This is the puppy right after we got her. She's now about 7mos and 30#.

This is her with the "man of the house"...my lab/rottie mix Mitchell...they are quite the pair!! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts