The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
Deuce said:
you sir, have yourself a deal!!

Just dont be like all the morons that have bikes like that near me! I really would hate to read about you in the paper for killing yourself for doing 150mph down the interstate and hit something in the road and go flying hundreds of yards then when medical help gets their they dont know where half of your body is.

Just be safe but also have fun please dont act stupid!!:agree: :agree:

Tim

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Canada, we get free health care :dance:

No worries, I'll be very careful on it! I'm a professional driver for a living, so I know what goes on on the roads very well. I just hafta watch out for others, that's what I most worried about!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Nice Bike! I had a 600 Ninja when they first came out, back in the '80s. They raised the bar for all performace bikes. Awesome machines!:agree:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Nice bike!

Be careful and wear a helmet and leathers. I almost lost my arm when my VFR 700cc Interceptor went down and spent a LOOONG time in the hospital skinned alive. This was two blocks from my house when I hit fresh oil on the pavement at 70 mph.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got myself 2 helmets, leather jacket, pants, boots, and gloves. I'm fully protected when I'm riding.

·
Registered
163 Posts
must look kinda funny wearing two helmets:lol:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
fjoseph72269 said:
must look kinda funny wearing two helmets:lol:
Some people on occasion get a date. I am sure he will have no problem with that rocket.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
I cannot believe that is a 636cc bike. Back a few years when Ninja's and Interceptors and GS1100E's were the kind the only bikes that tight looking were the mini rice rockets in the 250cc range.

What does that weigh?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Phishnoob said:
I cannot believe that is a 636cc bike. Back a few years when Ninja's and Interceptors and GS1100E's were the kind the only bikes that tight looking were the mini rice rockets in the 250cc range.

What does that weigh?
Its 164kg dry.

Or, for you Americans, its 362lbs dry.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Finally got to get out this weekend and do some riding! She handles like a dream, and **** is it fast! During break-in, I can only take it up to 4,000rpm. Redline is 15,500!! Can't wait for that time!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts