The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new polyp i got was attached to sand i have it in the bottom corner of my tank but i want to attach it to a rock ...how do i do this ...oh i want to move it because he won't open and i do'nt think it's getting enough flow.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know i think it is a tree polyp its brown and when it's open its umm i don't know what they are called but they are brown to

·
Now What?
1,100 Posts
dry the rock and polyp off and use gel super glue or sandwich it between two rubble rocks.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does it matter what king of super glue or does have to be a reef superglue because i don't have any of the reef kind and my lfs is closed they open at 10:30

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
any superglue gel will work but wedging between rocks works better for soft corals they tend to slime off the glue

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
can you post a pic?

·
Enjoy it now
4,085 Posts
'reef' glue is simply slow-curing super glue gel. You can get that at any walmart or hobby store ;)

What they mean by sandwiching the item between rocks is simply tucking it gently in between to rocks so it doesnt float away.
A pic would be handy here. But, it sounds like it's a mushroom. I would simply glue the dand to a piece of rock and call it a day.

·
Enjoy it now
4,085 Posts
i am trying to post a pic but its hard i am going to have to opena photobucket account

it's sorta hard to follow your posts :( There are no periods :(

anyhoo....what troubles are you having with posting pics? Kelli used to have a great tutorial on here somewhere :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts