The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 15 gallon nano reef, It has been going for about 3 months, I have 20 lbs of rock and a 3 inch LSB, a few mushrooms and some macro algea, I have 55 watts of 50/50 and a 13 watt actinic blue, all PC from custome sea life, the filter is built right into the back of the tank, I have a small skimmer in the back of it too, I bought the live rock from premium aquatics , since it is not to far from me,,,, everthing seems to be doing well. I also conduct a 5 gallon water change bi weekly, I hope you like it!! thanks Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
a Question

bryjo,
i noticed you mentioned you have a small protien skimmer on it too. I have a 12 gallon nanocube that i have set up as a nanoreef and am looking to add a skimmer, what kind of skimmer are you using and where did you purchase it? I have been looking all over for a small skimmmer for my nanoreef without much luck. thanks for any info you can provide

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skimmer

I used a lee's air driven skimmer, I had to modify it, by cutting it down from a 18 inch to a 10 inch, but seems to be working very well, at least im happy with it, and so is my clown, I also have a clow gobby in there to, there is 12 astrea snails, 12 blue leg hermit, and 3 pepermint shrimp, a few different kinds of mushrooms and a few kinds of polyps, also some macro algea, I have around $ 500.00 in it which is not alot, but when Im done it will be alot nicer, Im just seeing what will happenen, anyway any more ?'s feel free to ask !!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a customsealife 15 gallon acrylic, with a built in wet/dry on the back , kinda like a bow front style, its really neet

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
studly fish

lol thanks man, that is a clown blenny, he is kinda strange, i dont know if he is going to make one day afetr another, he keeps getting sucked into the overflow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts