The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some newer pictures, I will start with the blastos, They are micro and really stating to take off now, I got them last summer from Jenni. They just recently started taken off, Then when she gets her tank up and running the 180 that is , I hope to be able to frag some back to her.

This next one is Katrina, most of You know the story on this one. If You look at the picture You will see that I lost alot of the back when it fell into a pagota.

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a new acro I am trying to save. We have a young kid that was sold this and told by another store that it would do good in his tank with 60 watts of light. Well the ting is about gone and I don't know if I will get to save it. It hads alittle life but may be to far gone already. here is the picture of this poor thing.MVC-104F.JPG

Attachments

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
VWD said:
This camera is a 7 year old sony mativa fd 83 with the floppy disc. LOL.
Vince...definitely get the feeling that your camera isn't doing these critters justice! Very nice corals!!

Can't be sure, but the coral you're saying is your fav...I believe is a Hydnophora. Wait for someone else to chime in before taking that too seriously though.

As for the acro...have you tried Seachem's Reefdip? That stuff works miracles and 99/100 times will stop any recession right in it's tracks. Great stuff!!

Very nice shots....thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think that one you like is called a merulina. Where you do have it situated to get such good growth? What kind of lights, flow, etc?

Thanks V

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
menelaus22 said:
I think that one you like is called a merulina. Where you do have it situated to get such good growth? What kind of lights, flow, etc?

Thanks V
Thanks It is up at the top almost center rear of the tank under HQI MH 10k 150 watts of light and Actinics. It is really growing and hads been doing great. The color just getting better all trhe Time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts