The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a sand sifting dimond goby in my tank thats is starving to death. i need to find him a new home where he can have as much food as he wants. he eats mysis shrimp from the feeding tube but is way too skinny. so if anyone wants him they just need an established sand bed for him to sift through. my sand bed is too new and he cant find any food in there. ilove this fish be dont want to kill him.
bill capman you have first dibs if you want him.

·
Registered
284 Posts
line me up my last one commited suicide and jumped to his death but a cool fish indeed

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Soltaker said:
I'd love to have him if someone hasn't PM'd you already :funny:
if bill dont take him by this weekend, he is yours. the only reason i want bill to have first dibs is because he has a hard time getting stock for his tanks in his class room. but im not sure if he will read this in time or not. i dont want the fish to die.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Thanks so much for thinking of me and my lab tanks. This sounds like a very cool fish that would be great to have in the lab. However, given the fact that I'm about to tear apart the 220 and associated tanks, and the other tanks are sort of crowded with corals at the moment (since the 220 is essentially out of commission as a reef tank), I think it would be best if this fish went to someone else.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
soltaker your up to bat buddy. he is yours if you want him.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sea monkey said:
my watchman goby jumped out today and died : )

would have never guessed that a bottom dweller like that would jump
man that sucks!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Soltaker said:
Thanks for the goby spazz. He was in the tank for all of....oh 30 seconds or so before he started sifting sand :thumbup: The RG kinda looked at him but hasn't harasses him at all. Thanks again! :)

well seeing i got the hot tub you wanted i figured i could at least give you the fish. i started tearing the decking off my deck to rebuild it for the hot tub. hopefully it will be up and running by the first of aug. the biggest problem will be the electrical and permits to install it. coon rapids charges $100 for a special permit for pools and hot tubs. talk about stupid.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
spazz said:
well seeing i got the hot tub you wanted i figured i could at least give you the fish. i started tearing the decking off my deck to rebuild it for the hot tub. hopefully it will be up and running by the first of aug. the biggest problem will be the electrical and permits to install it. coon rapids charges $100 for a special permit for pools and hot tubs. talk about stupid.
ugh.. $100 for a permit? that sucks :arg: can't wait to see the new deck installed :beer:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Soltaker said:
can't wait to see the new deck installed :beer:
you an me both buddy. i ran into a bee's nest under there today. they dont like it when you hammer on there house. ha ha ha
i will post pics here on tcmas when we get it done and running. it should be one awesome deck when im done with it. i can never do things the standard way. i have to customize everything. lol

·
Registered
894 Posts
spazz said:
coon rapids charges $100 for a special permit for pools and hot tubs.
For that price they should run the wiring too!!! :agree: :lol: :rotflmao:

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Sorry to hear Sea Monkey :(

Sea monkey said:
my watchman goby jumped out today and died : )

would have never guessed that a bottom dweller like that would jump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts