The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were this really cool mocha/cream color. I always had them front and center so I could see 'em up close.

Maybe I can figure out who I sold them to back then. I think I still have the list here somewhere....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there!!! Good to hear from you, too! I was just telling a friend the other day about my insane reef road trip that started out at your place one afternoon about 5pm to pick up frags. Then I headed to Milwaukee, then to Jefferson, and I was on my way home (to Eau Claire) but I only made it to like Sparta and had to crash in the McD's parking lot for a few hours. I was wiped out!! LOL Boy, that was fun though!

I found the listing of who all bought up my livestock and dry goods when I got out. The guy who got my palys lives over in Farmington, MN. I just PM'd him on TCMAS. Wouldn't that be cool if I could get a frag back from him??

·
THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,622 Posts
hey jen ive got some palys here with some cool lookin colors.....if ya come by for the urchin you can take a look at them.....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I may have something close...I will have to look tomorrow when the lights come back on.

Good to see you back.
wow Sticky how you doing? I will still get you some worm coral, the blue blastos and zoo's didn't do so hot. I'm down to two heads of each (and one blue zoo insurance frag in another persons tank) but hopefully things will turn.

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
I have a frag of some pretty similar if not the same I can get ya Jen.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a frag of some pretty similar if not the same I can get ya Jen.

That would be awesome! I haven't heard from the guy over in the cities yet. Would you be bringing them to the meeting tomorrow? If so, let me know how much I'll owe you.

Thanks!
Jen

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi there!!! Good to hear from you, too! I was just telling a friend the other day about my insane reef road trip that started out at your place one afternoon about 5pm to pick up frags.

Sounds like you need to visit me again. I have some stuff ready to go and making a few more select pieces today. PM me if you are interested. I should be heading towards ec in the next few weeks as well.

·
Registered
98 Posts
wow Sticky how you doing?

Doin ok. Had some family issues to deal with the last couple months but all is well. Tank has made the corner and is definately on the upswing. New colors pop every day. Added some new pieces over the time as well. Next time you are around you will need to stop in and cherry pick.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
wow Sticky how you doing?

Doin ok. Had some family issues to deal with the last couple months but all is well. Tank has made the corner and is definately on the upswing. New colors pop every day. Added some new pieces over the time as well. Next time you are around you will need to stop in and cherry pick.

sounds GREAT!! let me know when your in the area and I'll frag the worm for you.

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
That would be awesome! I haven't heard from the guy over in the cities yet. Would you be bringing them to the meeting tomorrow? If so, let me know how much I'll owe you.

Thanks!
Jen

Jen, I will bring those with, a frag of like 10 or so , just 5 bucks will be fine.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hiya Josh,

These are starting to really open up nice. They're not quite as "white" as the ones I had, but I really like them. Paly's are one of my faves. Thanks for bringing them for me!

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
Cool Jen! Sorry they are not the same but I hope they are close enough :) It was great meeting you finally!

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
heheh I am a huge lover of palys and zoas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts