The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my 1st bill of no fish tank consumption today..... I was averaging $135 a month in the Spring/Summer with my tank, Winter, $225, this last month...... $62!

A nice change for once. Was asked recently by a member how I am coping w/o a tank. Actually enjoying total freedom at the moment, no water changes, water evaporation, foods, lighting, health, skimmer, to worry about, time to come home, babysitter, etc for the tank.......

I do miss it sometimes, but enjoy what I've got on my plate now!

-Skip

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know exactly what you mean skip, expensive! And for the not worrying about a tank, yeah I get sick of it at times too. Hope your doing well. Im sure ill be seeing you soon when me and Eric come do your driveway if he ever gets to it...

·
I have no life, just fish
398 Posts
Mine went from $130 last year for May to 68 this year with out the tanks. No lights, no pumps, no fans, no running the A/C when it is in the low 80's to keep the tank cool.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey things are going pretty well for the most part. Blake, I gotta run to the neighbors today and see who wants their driveway done too, so I cna get Eric some more places... You guys do need to come visit some Friday night :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts