The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post up a recent picture of my 1.5 year old reef tank. Here are a few of the specs.

90 gallon Reef Ready All Glass tank and stand
Custom halide enclosure with 500 watts halides
F-Can 250 watt ballast
30 gallon sump fuge with a mag 9.5 return
Wave master pro with 3 maxi-jet 1200's
Mr-1 skimmer with waste collector
DIY auto topoff
140 lbs of reef bones base rock
Blood Shrimp
Cleaner Shrimp
Yellow Tang
2 clowns
Fiji Damsel
Fairy Wrasse
5 headed Green Torch
3 headed florecent green torch
3 headed frogspawn
Elongata and pom pom xenia
Montiopora green, and orange plate
Purple tip acro
Fungia gree plate coral
10-12 different zoos
more mushrooms than I know what to do with
200 lbs of southdown.

This will all be up for sell by next year. I am going to be relocating for work so pick out what you want now!!! LOL.....

I would like to sell it all together though, its a great system. I will let you guys know when its time to take it down.....If anyone sees anything they want a frag of let me know, we can swap if you want....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I knew...

I start a training position in January and I would move anytime between Jan-August. I don't know were I will be moving either. Could be ANYWERE...... I want to go to Arizona though.....I lived out there for two months this year and it was pretty cool, but it was in March and April....

Hopefully it will be in North Carolina or Virginia though. I don't think my tank would make a move that far....

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks yall!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Why don't you just sell your livestock and take your equippment with you? You'll have to start from scratch but at least you'll have a tank. Hopefully there's a nice LFS wherever you end up.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My new job would have me traveling every week. And the wife only likes to feed the tank, would be hard to get her to do a water change for me I think.

I might end up keeping the equipment but not the tank. I would like to try a 125 gallon next time.....

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No secret, I just don't believe that you need all those chemicals to keep a reef tank....I dose a and b about 4 times a month....And do 10% water changes every two weeks. That is it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts