The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 500 gallon complete setup.
Good quality craftsmanship on the tank itself, seams are crystal clear all the way thru, 3/4" acrylic, no aging or "spidering" effect near seams, very well built. I need 4 more posts to put up a link to my gallery, see pics on post 6.

Items I will be looking for, used: Skimmer and 2-4 MP40's

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want to put water in it just to see how it looks, I am going to clean it up, so it will get some water in it :)

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Sweet tank. Kinda nice that it comes with a RO/DI as well. When are you going to set it up?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet tank. Kinda nice that it comes with a RO/DI as well. When are you going to set it up?
Im going to try to start setting it up, but I want to do it in an orderly manner, seeing as I cant buy the remaining items all at once, it may take about 3-5 months before i have everything else I need (rock, skimmer, powerheads).

Im just itching to see water in it.

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
good start, and good movie going slowly. I've been working on my 300 gallon display for about a year and it's still not wet. good luck moving forward!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good start, and good movie going slowly. I've been working on my 300 gallon display for about a year and it's still not wet. good luck moving forward!
Yup, I think it will take me a while, but Im prepared for it. I have a 180 in my garage since 10/09, I spent $400 in wood, trimmed it out (pics), and it never got water, which is now for sale.

I dont care if it takes me another year to get it up and running, this one's a keepr.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts