The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to Brassaxe I got a great protein skimmer!!!! And im all ready to set this 45 gallon up as a reef tank. I've got a HO Coralife 4 light fixture with 2 10,000k daylights and 2 T5 actinic blue, a 10 gallon sump tank already set up, 1 powehead, marineland filter, marineland heater, a cupfull of shells for the hermit crabs to change out, a six line wrasse, a blenny, a firefish, a sandsifting sea star, 3 blue legged hermit crabs, two turbo snails, and lots of live rock/live sand.

this is Rufus and Bobby my snails

these are my hermit crabs
Dean

Sam

and Castiel is in back and Sam up front

this is Benny my Blenny

Abaddon my Six Line Wrasse

and Abaddon and Benny

Charlie the firefish
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Kevin the sandsifting sea star
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After this big freeze here is over I want to get some more fish for this tank I was thinking pair of clownfish. I love the Ocellaris Clowns but I really like those fancy ones like the snowflakes and other ones like that but are they hardy and good to keep?? I don't know much about them.

·
Aquatic Beginner
1,427 Posts
In my experience they are just as hardy if not more so considering the are tank raised snow flajes are awesome clowns I want a pair of ora rither midnight or domino clowns but 100 dollars a fish is out of my budget lol but a local fish store has stock of them maybe one day I can talk them down

1 - 8 of 8 Posts