The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you might already know... I downgraded my 55gal to a 24gal NanoCube w/ 2 38W 50-50 pcs. Its been up n running for a about 2-3 weeks now and everything seems to be doing fine.

My Specs are...
Calcium- 400
Nitrates- about 5 (which is down from 20!)
Phospate- 0
Salinity- 1.024
Temp- 78
Ph- 8.5

My fish and coral will be in on the 24th (hopefully). The coral includes green devils hand, yellow finger coral, stripe mushrooms, and red mushrooms. The inverts include a Colored BTA and 2 skunk shrimp. The fish inlude 2 false perculas and a six line wrasse. I will also have 4 red banded turbo snails, 2 orange sand sifting snails and 2 colored finger tubeworms.

Heres a pic of what it looks like without the livestock.... The pic is right after I put the LR and LS in, so its still quite cloudy.
View attachment 65670

I will keep everyone updated with any new info and pics when the livestock arrives!

·
REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everythings doing great odie! I have since just about filled my tank! I have numerous soft corals including 2 types of devils hand, various mushrooms, various zoos, xenia, pink kenyas, GSP, yellow button polyps, cabbage leather and more that i cannot think of off the top of my head! I have 2 false percs, a sixline wrasse and a citron goby that about 1/2 an inch lol... (im sure someone will yell at me and tell me that thats to much fish... but w/e my tanks doing wonderful) I also have 2 skunk cleaner shrimp and a heteractis malu anemone! Ill try to post some pics tonight when i get off of work... Oh and ive got a handul of snails in there too... I plan to add about 10 more nassirius...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts