The Reef Tank banner
441 - 448 of 448 Posts

· Premium Member
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #443 ·
Been a very long time since an update so here we go.

In May I had a few issued. My tank's alk dropped to 3dkh due to a reactor malfunction. (clogged) with the amount of SPS I have My tank went from 8.5 to 3 in just a few days. Lost an inch or two from almost all tips of SPS.

I also had some return pump problems and installed a new Reeflo Dart/Snapper Hybrid and I love it.

I replaced the ETSS 800 Skimmer with a ATI Bubble Master 250 modded with red demon NW impellers. The skimmer is rocking and it's 140 watts less then the ETSS.

Next task this summer will be a plywood sump (coated in fiberglass/resin) DIY thread coming soon.

Other than that the tank has recovered from the alk issue and is looking better everyday. Corals are all looking good.

Pics soon.

· The camaro loving reefer
3,941 Posts
Been a very long time since an update so here we go.

In May I had a few issued. My tank's alk dropped to 3dkh due to a reactor malfunction. (clogged) with the amount of SPS I have My tank went from 8.5 to 3 in just a few days. Lost an inch or two from almost all tips of SPS.

I also had some return pump problems and installed a new Reeflo Dart/Snapper Hybrid and I love it.

I replaced the ETSS 800 Skimmer with a ATI Bubble Master 250 modded with red demon NW impellers. The skimmer is rocking and it's 140 watts less then the ETSS.

Next task this summer will be a plywood sump (coated in fiberglass/resin) DIY thread coming soon.

Other than that the tank has recovered from the alk issue and is looking better everyday. Corals are all looking good.

Pics soon.
I did the plywood covered in resin for my snapping turtles pond in the back yard. it came out great, and worked great.

so......Pics?

441 - 448 of 448 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.