The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full tank pics of 135 gallon first, then 55 gallon on the following comment. Enjoy my pics after the first yr.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are pis of the 55 gallon predator tank.. Enjoy!!!:fish:

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
135 gallon, I have a
coral beauty,
sailfin,
purple fire fish,
2 green chromis,
and one blue chromis
marron clown
and sea weed blenny
getting a 6 line wrasse or spotted mandarin this week.

Debating on what other fish to add to the live stock.

55gallon
1 saddle back clown
1 dwarf lion,
and coming soon a fairy wrasse.

·
Registered
434 Posts
They look really nice, but I too would like to see bigger pics if possible. These actually seemed to get smaller when I clicked on them. :cry:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, hld up, I'll resize all of them for ya...my bad. I haven't been on here in ages.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New resized pics.. open and maximize your page to see larger pics. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Final pics resized for everyone enjoyment. Let me know what you think. :dance:

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HEy just letting everyone know that if you have a myspace acct. hit me up. mine is www.myspace.com/jle9123 so you can know my pics are not fake..lol.. some dumbass sent me an email talking **** for no reason. This is a hobbie that I love and thru thousands of dollars... I would do it again and again.... tank running me about 8000.00 or more bc I have two tanks and two refuguims. Going on 130 different corals total in both tanks. 110 in 135 gallon and 20 in 55 gallon. :dance: I want to thank everyone for checking out my pics and giving me props. I wish we all live close to each other to trade corals... but in Austin.. there isn't many true reef lover that want to trade here . :cry: they just want to sell for money. Where is the Love..? lol

Take care everyone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Getting two new corals and two fish this weekend, so I'll start a new bullitin to show everyone. :fish:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts