The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had pictures in the post itself but apparently To be able to post links or images your post count must be 5 or greater. I currently have 0 posts.

Below are pictures of my 125 gallon tank.

Tank Specs:

• Two 175 WATT 10,000K Metal Halides
  • Two 96 WATT Actinic Power Compacts
  • 45 Gallon wet/dry sump
  • Red Sea Prizm Protein Skimmer
  • 15 WATT UV Filter
  • 200 Pounds of Caribbean and Fiji live rock
  • 14 Gallon Reservoir auto top off
I have had the tank for two years and want to try more of SPS corals instead of soft corals which is all I have right now.

The picture below is my fresh water reservoir I use Tom's aqua lifter pump to pump the freshwater into my tank. I have the aqua lifter on a digital light timer which turns on for 6 min. everyday to replace the evaporated water. The container can hold 14 gallons of water.

For some reason my xenia coral in the middle is doing. I'm not even sure if this is xenia. You can see the gap in the middle where its dying.

My think finger leather coral likes to lean to the right.

I just got these zoos today. So, the had not open fully right when I took a picture of them. I got them for $20.00. They are red, green, and orange in colors.

Picture of my favorite tang.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. While taking pictures of my thick finger leather coral I noticed on the back side white patches of crustations. I am trying to figure out what it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts