The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had about 6 or 7 shrooms from .5 to 2" falling off my rock recently. I know I was planning on getting some off to trade, but could this be a warning on my water qualities? Lighting hasn't changed, and all my LPS are doing fine? Any suggestions? BTW, I guess whenever you're ready Reef, if you still have some small frags of Zoos, let me know when we can meet.

·
Registered
371 Posts
;) Your shrooms just may not be happy where they are. Let em move around, it's one of the ways they can multiply - pedal laceration. when they get where they're going, they'll reanchor themnselves.

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm worried that if one of these happens to rest upon one of my LPS, it will harm it. Guess I can tell the wife that if she wants to keep them, we'll need to set up another tank for the shrooms that she likes, hehe

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wouldn't in my eyes, but with a kid on the way and me starting school tommorrow, $ is tight enough with 4 tanks set up right now....hehe....Oh well, someday I'll have the room and cash to have a 75 full of mushrooms...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.