The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MSN Messenger program isn't working and I can't figure it out. Here is what it is saying...

"Failed to connect to the service. This could be due to improper proxy or firewall settings. Please review your proxy and firewall settings. Proxy settings can be accessed through MSN Messenger Options. For Firewall settings, please see the retailer's instructions. Click on the Repair button below to fix the settings and we'll try Signing In again."
I've tried the repair button to no avail. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled three times. I do not even have a firewall, and I've looked at the Proxy settings, but don't really understand them. If anyone is computer savvy, I would appreciate your help.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It hasn't worked for over 3 months. Can I just not use it on my computer? Or is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know what, I have completely forgoten to do that. That must be it. :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your help! How much do you think I need to donate... 100 g's?

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
yeah that should get you back up and running for about 3 seconds...

Have u tried trillian? go to download.com and DL trillian and see if that works.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Gwen! It works, thats really an awesome program! Now i don't have to waste 100,000 to Billy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As far as we know, he is a Mastiff/Rhodesian Ridgeback cross, but people have said Weimarainer before. He has the color and and the body of the Ridgeback with the large head of a mastiff. He could be anything though... He is a very nice dog, and has a lot of energy. He is not very trustworthy outside off leash...If he sees anything moving hes off!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts