The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a MRC CR-6 reactor for sale. What's included?

Reactor chamber (dual chambers with the spray bar upgrade)
Bubble counter
10# CO2 tank
Maxijet 1200 feed pump
ARM media (about 15#s)

What's not included?
Recirculation pump
Regulator

The threaded nipple connected to the larger reactor tube was broken but has been repaired.

Asking $280. I will not split up this item and subsequently will not ship this item because of the CO2 tank which is about half full.

Also a 1 month used Sequence Dart. It has proven to be much more than I need. You will also get the attached unions and ball valve.

Asking $150. Will ship this item butwilling to meet within reasonable distance from Atlanta.

Thank you for looking,
Mark :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skimmer and pump

Platypus sent you email as requested and 46bfinga the pump has the black casing and the motor does not say baldor so I guess its the hubbell. LMK if you need any further info.

Thank you
Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sold

Dart pump has been sold, still have calcium reactor. Willing to drop price to $200. Need to get it sold to get other stuff. May also consider a trade for some T5 lighting.

Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
285 Posts
I can't believe you have not sold this reactor. I have the MRC CR-6 with the blue line pump and have $900 invested in it. If you are interested in a reactor check out MRCs website. This is a great Ca Reator, well built and you can't beat the price.

Patrick

PS - fishmap if you know my cousen who lives in Woodstock "Jim Smith" tell him I said hi.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts