The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,088 Posts
They are located in frederick MD. Not too far from me. I have heard some bad stuff, but only from other dealers. Of course they are going to put their competition down. They do have some nice stuff. Their clams are WYSIWYG. Every year they clean out their tanks and do a $5 frag sale on a bunch of stuff just to clean up their inventory. I haven't been in there in a few months, maybe i should stop buy again.

· The camaro loving reefer
3,941 Posts
i like some of there stuff, let us know how it goes.

· Registered
393 Posts
Just ordered 14 various acro, monti, and chalice frags. I'll post pics when I get em but its supposed to be WYSIWYG. Here is a few that im pumped about. Its my first oder with Mr. Coral.com.

Attachments

· Registered
2,088 Posts
Congrats on the new buy. I have one of the first pic from Mr coral. the hellboy favia. one of my faster growing corals. I keep low in the tank and seems to do well. My clowns alternate and use it as a host sometimes. Also houses a decent sized bristleworm underneith it.

· Registered
393 Posts
recent Mr. Coral order

I got my 14 frags about 2 weeks ago now and wanted to give some feedback for potenial Mr Coral customers.

First off I ordered all 14 frags from the WYSIWYG 10$ section and received all the exact pieces as expected. Everything was packaged nicely although one of my acro frags had been broken off the plug. At first glance everything appeared to be in good health but you cant tell much after 24 hours of shipping and coming out of a box. So after two weeks here is a few pics and my overall take on MR coral.

Overall I would say Im very happy! My alien eye chalice seemed to be in the worst condition of all corals after the first day. It hasnt recovered and is essentially dieing a little more each day. The rest of them are healing nicely. This was my main concern after reading other Mr coral reviews that said these are fragged and sent immediately out. All 6 of the acro frags are coloring up nicely and polyps are fully extended.

Overall, I would rate MR. Coral a 9 of 10 based on value, shipping, customer service, and product. I will order again.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.