The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all i am moving to seatle here in a few months from dreery minnesota, i will be attending the u of w to become a marine biologist, with a masters degree in oceanography, IM CHASING MY DREAMS. anyway when i get out there i could use some help finding a great lfs ( possibly to work at) and i will be looking for a 250 gal or bigger tank (used is okay) along with all the nessacary equpitment so if you or if you know someone selling or planing to sell let me know and maybe we can work something out., if there are any great diyers here please chime in and let me know what you can do, i am looking forward too seeing your tanks as the pnw has some beautiful tanks.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well, There appears to be Seattle magnet going on or something. Pam was going to be here for another year, but her company offered her her own store in Des Moines, so, she will be starting up there the 7th of July. I have been in Seattle (area) since March and will be glad to have the family, reef, TRT and computer again.

Alice is right! House hunting sucks! I go hunting every day after work, but they sell before Pam can get up there to see them. I really like one in Bonney Lake and it has a perfect wall for an in the wall 350g!

So, I will have the 240g to go to a good home! Big Dave had shown interest. It was his originally, so will have to see.....

Maybe MN and Alice should start an awsome LFS since Seattle is lacking in that category!!!:D :D :D

Good luck on the move, its not fun!

ps. The house I want has a great big yard for a TRT bbq/picnic:idea:

Chris

·
Registered
141 Posts
We always like more people here in the area that are reefers ... the more the better ... You can use the rain outside and funnel it in to your tank for the auto topoff system :)

Welcome to Seattle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.