The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks in the next few months i will be moving to seatle from dreery minnesota, i have decided to attend the u of w and i am gunna major in oceanography. i am interested in joining your club when i get out there, also if anyone can help me get in wih a good lfs (if there are any around), also i will be looking for a used 250 gal or bigger reef ready set up so if you have one or know of anyone who has one and are going to be getting rid of let me know, or if anyone knows of some guys who do great handy diy work let me know. now i know this message is early but i when i get there i am going to jump right in and get started all over again. i keep an eye on location and you guys have some of the most beautiful tanks i have seen so i am anxious to get to know all you and get some of thoes frags! see you all in a few and i cant wait to meet you all

·
Registered
174 Posts
one of the first things you need to know around here is how to spell the name of the town you live in :funny:

'tis Seattle.

welcome :D

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
yeah there is a pudget sound group, but you will only be a couple hours away from us, so you would be well served to get to know us as well!

you might want to talk to mojoreef, he is in tacoma, and he has a big tank, he might know some places to get a setup since i am sure he priced stuff before he did his big upgrade.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Newsflash: Duck eaten by Husky and Cougar! :D

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
once a year, right before christmas the cougar cheesemakers open up to the public. i will be trading frags for cheese to whoever lives in washington and can get some some of that goodness!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Whooo hooo!!! Go DAWGS!!!!

Sorry I am an origianl dawg fan...:rolleyes:

Good thing is they have lots of good shops up there... and check out the seattle aquarium, way cool stuff in there!

And walk where ever you go... the traffic is terrible, and go see pike place (geez I miss seattle....sigh... the rain, the traffic, the smell of latte's and rotting fish in the morning...:D )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wildthings44 said:
Whooo hooo!!! Go DAWGS!!!!

And walk where ever you go... the traffic is terrible, and go see pike place (geez I miss seattle....sigh... the rain, the traffic, the smell of latte's and rotting fish in the morning...:D )
you trying to make me change my mind!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Oh no!!! I love Seattle! But I think it's mostly an inborn tast...:D As long as you don't mind wet, you will be just fine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts