The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

Just realized that I am moving in about 2 weeks. I am not 100% sure as to when the day is, but will know in the next few days and will post back here to let anyone that can help know.

If you can help me that would be great. I need as many 5 gal pails as possible. I have about 10 of them so far. I have to move about 90 gallons of water and 100 lb of LR and 60-80lb of live sand. And then there is my livestock and corals.

Any help would greatly be appreciated as far as a few bodies or even if you could donate me a few pails to use and I would then return them.

Again, I'll be getting back to you guys as far as when the move date/time is.

Thanks,

Matt

· Registered
469 Posts
I will be willing to help depending on my schedule. When you find out the day for sure I should be able to let you know. I only get my work schedule a week in advance which kinda sucks.

· L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Where are you moving too Matt? I might be able to help depending on baby schedule... I don't want to keep pushing him on Jen to keep doing my hobbies so I guess we'll have to see.

Jas

· Bears Fan
650 Posts
Matt,

If I am walking I will be glad to help. With a cane or crutches, I am very little help.

I also have some coolers that I used to move my stuff and had no issues with them. You are welcome to them if you want.

· Registered
2,518 Posts
Long as its not the 30th or 31st. Mike's moving that weekend. I'm in. I got buckets and a few foam coolers here on the deck you can use too though.

Dwight you can always come and supervise. :)

· Bears Fan
650 Posts
And supervise I can do.

How does this sound?

"Nick, what the hell are you doing? Don't spill the water and replace it with tap water. Matt will notice."

Yeah, I can see a supervisory move position in my future. :)

· Registered
773 Posts
id likely be able to donate some buckets, im usually always working during the day friday saturday and sunday, and im guessing those would the only good moving days lol. I have around 6 5g pails you could use, and a tub if needed. Let me know and i could send it with whoever is going up that way from La Crosse.

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL,

Awesome guys. I am only moving a few blocks away from the house I am currently in. So, it won't be a far move. And yes, I will let you know as soon as I find out when I am able to move.

Thanks again guys!!

· Bears Fan
650 Posts
hmmm not to sound rude...but aquaman777 has not been back with any replies....but whats not rude is all the help he was offered after first posting this...very good peeps on this site....JMO
Mike,

He actually replied this morning, but has finals until Tuesday and will have limited access to the site. His school comes first, at least during finals week. :rolleyes:

· Registered
717 Posts
Mike,

He actually replied this morning, but has finals until Tuesday and will have limited access to the site. His school comes first, at least during finals week. :rolleyes:
understood....my bad...But I will still state the wonderfull help he is getting here...I wish him the best of luck...I hope he can keep everything he has, and setup fine in his new location!

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am very grateful for anyone who helps/donates to my move.

I don't want anyone to think that I just posted this thread and am taking anyone for granted.

I will find out in the next few days as to when my move will take place and then post back here.

Thanks guys!!

· The Watcher
2,053 Posts
I may be able to help also Matt, It depends on my work schedule and kids schedule. I am on call right now so it's kinda up in the air.

· Registered
2,518 Posts
oh NOW you want to come down to Winona Jen, I see how it is. :p

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.