The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moving sale! (pics)

we are moving out of state early this fall.:freak:
So I am selling some of the things that are iether too big or might not make an 11 houor trip. Also if you collect older toys or vintage items I may part with a few of them as well.
first I have two heads of this available currently at $15.00 each
1 sold to hermit
2. goetzc
here is a close up of thier polyps

it is currently under pc lighting but will do fine and keep its color under other lighing.
tips are green, body is pink

next i have a green digi that is very heathy and grows fast.
colony not for sale but I will make $5.00 frags should have at least 3 or 4.

I also have these toadstools they divide often and have a yellow-ish color $10.00 each I have 2
1 toadstool to hermit
2. Darasy

I also have a large colony of real green pipe organ. $40.00

1 ock with some good sized cabage coral $30.00
may or may not be selling the 90 gallon tank/stand/canopy has been plumbed thru the bottom and is a nice acrylic set-up.

also have various small tanks an old 35 that I reasealed a year ago and made salt water ready (no copper)

a 55 gallon Sea clear acrylic includes top cover. $75

a working 40's radio cheap at $100.00

I'll add more down the line.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a dividing leather of some sort. bought it for its color as the pic does it no justice.

I also just busted up a big rockj with green recordia yumas on them. they will be $5.00 each pollyp , some rocks have 2 to 5 on each waiting for them to puff back out to count them.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If it's available I'll take the leather and a toadstool. I'd be interested in some Yuma's as well. Too bad you're moving. When you had a meeting earlier this year I thought you had a really nice setup. If I can get the leather or whatever, I'll pay extra for one of your homebrews :)

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
That sucks Kyle. Where are you heading off to?

·
Registered
284 Posts
ill take a toadstool

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moving to southeast Kansas about 1 1/2 to 2 hours south of Paul so at least I can swap with him once and a while. We'll be back every year for Christmas and back to the 50's. will get a radio pic soon.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can't edit no more so here are pics of the rics before I busted up

I have some that are pure white with neon sparkels from what color remains. they were on the botom side of the rock and if you keep em in the dark they will stay this way.
or put them low under the light and they will color back up over time.

also the tank is for sale see details in the clasified section.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts