The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!!! Moving in less than a week. Must have livestock gone by no later than June 25. Can't find anybody to buy or take stuff. I have the following: purple tipped sebae, coral banded shrimp, nassarius snails, 2 nugget zoanthids, 2 bangai cardinals, pacific sailfin tang, 60+ pounds of live rock, 3-4 inch sandbed, skimmer, VHO lighting, canister and power filter, power sweep, power head, 10g quarantine, etc.. can call me at (507) 696-2772 or email at [email protected] Make offer on whole set up or just live stock - am willing to get rid of it real cheap. Thanks for your help!! :)

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
I am sorry to see you go, before I even met you.

Can you provide more detail on the VHO setup? Ballast, # of bulbs it is wired for, etc.

If you end up just needing to find a home for some of the live stock, I believe I can absorb the coral banded shrimp, nassarius snails, 2 nugget zoanthids, and 2 bangai cardinals into my 58 gallon.

If you would like to donate your setup to RMMAC.org I could put the parts into the raffle. I could offer a token amount of cash to you for that, the $100 club cash, and come get it this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts