The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Movin' on up to the East Side...my live rock got a place in my 55g in the skyyyyyyyyyy :thumbup:

Never got a spike following the move and got an old 40 lb bag of arogonite sitting around and time to set up the tank tomorrow. There are some snails and hermits in the Hefty hiding out here and there.

Tomorrow I need to clean the skimmer and powerheads to like clean...clean as you would get the crankshaft before you drop it into the main bearings when you build a motor for an old VW bus. Do I use straight white vinegar or just run them in a brand new 5 gallon bucket of diluted stuff.

Also, looks like my little ragtag army in there is going to be 15 hermits, 10 snails and one Royal Gramma that Petco has (and I felt sorry for so taking him home just like my kittens and that dog).

Got my 4x65w PC's and Remora Pro and umm...a tank and some rocks and oh yeah moonlights. Next month is the machinery to attach to all this CLS pvc and a goby. The next month is softies and another fish.

Ain't much but around here there is no need to be all fancy like and rush.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
get a disposable, shoot pix, send me the camera, I will scan and post...

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alrighty...will do the whole thing start to finish and send down the camera with some of this huckleberry jam that someone gave me for your bagels.

The digital camera is a month away still, but got enough to get the tank going Saturday if I work like an ant tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Phishnoob said:
...and send down the camera with some of this huckleberry jam that someone gave me for your bagels...
:D

NOW, I am EXCITED!!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tdwyatt said:
:D

NOW, I am EXCITED!!!
Once in a while you hike to the right set of trees to help out the right guy to dig out the right snow machine his wife ran into a mess in and life is good. Got a few jars of jam that were left on the porch and gotta share.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts