The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

kid impersonator
will do Vince
we got a brewery tour scheduled this afternoon :D
then off to see Star Trek

I almost didn't notice it was raining here

Retired Wanderer
Morning everyone. I have about three hours of work then can enjoy the rest of the weekend. My wife is doing her sixth day in a row which is tough so my plan is to spoil her.

I got to work first again. With some stuff going on about perception here that gets points.

Well time to go crank up some test equipment and bang this out.

Have a great Saturday!

Retired Wanderer
will do Vince
we got a brewery tour scheduled this afternoon :D
then off to see Star Trek

I almost didn't notice it was raining here
Oh what brewery KIA?

Retired Wanderer
Okay I am mad now. They announced on the news they are closing a super heavily used rest stop between here and Denver due to budget cuts. What the heck are they spending all those tax dollars on?

Hope that was not to political too early but sheeshus it is prarie and there are no trees.

kid impersonator
Okay I am mad now. They announced on the news they are closing a super heavily used rest stop between here and Denver due to budget cuts. What the heck are they spending all those tax dollars on?

Hope that was not to political too early but sheeshus it is prarie and there are no trees.
I guess you'll need to keep a few empty beer bottles in the car for the trip ;)

Premium Member
Good Morning All! :)

Yes, don't forget to honor those special moms in your life tomorrow. Your mother would forgive you but forget your wife at your peril.

I'll guarantee there not closing any in Illinois. The "Spread The Wealth" Stumbleous Plan depends on whose congressional district you're in. :angry:

Dick:)

Super Moderator
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Brunch is on! Eggs any way you like them, cowboy potatoes, loaded grits, Texas toast, scones, strawberries, orange juice, milk, and more.

Brewery tour? Send some samples down this way, KIA.

Perry - Ewww on Cynthia's work schedule.

Fun around here. A corner of my living room hardwood floor is wet. No ceiling damage, no window nearby...can't figure the source of the water :eek:

Retired Wanderer
Fun around here. A corner of my living room hardwood floor is wet. No ceiling damage, no window nearby...can't figure the source of the water :eek:
Time to inspect your plumbing or have your boyfriend do it for your Cath.

There could be a seal around the tub or something else that drips behind the sheetrock that comes out from the wall. I know someone that might be able to figure it out that could be there pretty quickly with 333 horsepower at his disposal.

Well got Whiskey a tieout thingy since he chewed through his leather leash at a volleyball game. Now he should stay put.

Hope Saturday is going well for you all. I am going to try and use up the leftover salmon with some asparagus and hollandaise wrapped in crepes, but I have never made a crepe before. Only one way to figure this sort of thing out and that is to dive in.

Speaking of diving in...how was the brewery tour KIA?

Retired Wanderer
Well my wife doesn't want me overdoing it and making my back worse. Going to do some moderate tasks and scrape the tank.

Also, our cords have grown so getting everything tidied will be good. Got a new batch of stick on anchors and running a remote power strip that is hidden will make it nice.

Really quiet around here today.

Super Moderator
Time to inspect your plumbing or have your boyfriend do it for your Cath.

There could be a seal around the tub or something else that drips behind the sheetrock that comes out from the wall. I know someone that might be able to figure it out that could be there pretty quickly with 333 horsepower at his disposal.
Thanks for your input, Perry. Bob has been out this week. The area that is a wreck is where my tank was, and I didn't realize that there was still a residue of salt on the floor. My sister (Bobbi) suggested that we clean off some of it with alcohol, then turn on the AC to pull moisture out of the house. Bingo! That did the trick. Still...under the house for any damage. Ewww There has been so much rain this week that I thought that could have been the source of the problem.

How did your crepes turn out?

Thanks for your Mother's Day well-wishes, Doug. I hope that step-mothers count. :funny:

Retired Wanderer
How did your crepes turn out?
I think step mothers count Cath. My wife didn't meet my son until he was 23 so she is more of a ski buddy to him.

The crepes will wait until the morning. Those back pills and working today led to a nap which I do three times a year or so. We have a Chili's gift card from somewhere so I guess it is going to be baby back ribs or those little bar burgers with fried onion rings tonight. Crepes oughta work for brunch and I was thinkin' might sort of go with a Bloody Mary. That is allowable on special days especially before slaving over ten or so color bowls.

I'm here for breakfast
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms!

I survived my first week at the new job. I have a major learning curve to get past, but it will be fine.

Too bad I can't make it to the roast, I'm sure that will be very cool to hang out with fish folks from all over!

I'm here for breakfast
Operations manager for a small flooring store. I do estimating, scheduling, ordering, take care of any installer issues, and after installation customer service.

The store that closed down was much larger. I had the same title and did similar things, but had a material controller, scheduler, and a customer service guy. I just need to get used to doing more functions of the business myself.

Maybe the biggest thing is the new store doesn't use a computer program to control everything, but the owner just approved getting a server, cpu's, and the program we need.

I'm very optimistic . . .

Premium Member
Hi Everyone

We spent the afternoon at my parents - the dogs had a great time since the yard is much larger than ours

and yes Cath I took pics Casper ran pretty much non stop and Toula just kept rolling in the grass LOL

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.