The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee, tea choices, and Eggs Benedict for everyone. Extra English muffins and meatless version, too :drool: Mimosas for anyone who is old enough ;)

Hi, HHC! Hi, Patrick!

Going with Dad and Bob to see Mousetrap this afternoon.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

· Super Moderator
35,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I should have let one of the guys start this, but I'm up and getting ready for church, and I couldn't help myself.

· Registered
3,806 Posts
Good Morning Cath and Happy Mother's Day to you !!
Good Morning TRT . Thanks for breakfast Cath . You not supposed to cook today:doh:
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Day .
Looks like a beautiful day today . I hope everyone gets to spend time with family today .
George, Your Mom will be with you today in spirit. Our prayers are with you today

Enjoy your Sunday TRT !!

· Retired Wanderer
22,709 Posts
Morning everyone. Going to make Cynthia a nice breakfast even though she isn't a mom.

Hope everyone, especially you Mother's, has a great Sunday!

· Premium Member
17,615 Posts
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our TRT Moms!

If any of you guys forgot to get flowers, you can borrow some of these:

Dinner out for FishGirl's mom and the originals of those roses.

For those of us whose moms are no longer physically with us, we honor their memory and spirit. They will always reside in our hearts.

Thanks for the bountiful breakfast, Cath!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Everyone!

Dick:)

· Registered
7,503 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!
I want to wish all the Moms out there a Wonderful Mothers day today!!! I really appreciate all the Great things Moms and all Ladies do to make this world a better place to live in.
Hi Cath and HHC!
Perry you are such a wonderful man Cynthia doesnt have to be a Mom to appreciate you!
Love the Roses Dick!!
Hi Mike and Bio!!!

· I've got the REEF rash!
64,175 Posts
Happy Mothers day!Thanks for the Coffee breakfast Cath!Also thanks for all the warm wishs from all of you. Cath like you said ,and we saw a Cardinal come right up to the fence post right outside the back door!But I still wish I could see both Dad and Moms smile and laugh one more time!Have A Great Day All!And give your moms a hug!

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,988 Posts
Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day!

I wish I was home with Kristine this weekend, But her Mon flew in and will be spending some time there.

I may have drank a few beers to many last night at the Chinese pub. But I did get up to have some breakfast.

have a great Day!

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Good morning TRT. Happy Mother's Day to all you TRT Mom's out there.
We were on the cleanup detail moving everything from the theater back to the chorus building last night. Got home a little after 1. So I am a little slow moving this am.
Going to grill tonight so that my wife and her mom and her grandma don't have to cook (And her aunt too maybe, who is in town from Dallas) on Mother's Day.
Hope y'all have a great day!
Ray

· Super Moderator
24,494 Posts
Morning all

Happy Mothers Day to all Moms today :wavey:

Did the nice thing (actually was a no brainer on my part) and picked up a flower to put at my Mother in law's grave. Called my wife and told her to meet me at the cemetary when she got off work this morning. She was touched that i thought of doing that.(like i said, a no brainer ) While i was planting the nice salmon colored geraniums, my wife said " She knew from the first time she met you, you were a good guy (for me)"

Going to visit with my Mom this afternoon also.

While we should think of our Moms every day, today is just a day to let them know of how special they are to us.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

· Super Moderator
35,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the well-wishes guys. Though I don't have any children of my own, I have 4 grown step-children and one recently deceased. My thoughts are with all of them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.