The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning TRT!! Where is everybody?

Well it is 5:06AM in Montana and I'm having a bowl of raisin bran and a piece of toast for breakfast and will be heading out the door for work!

Yesterday when I got the work, ten minutes into the shift the planer went down and we looked on the floor beneath the planer and it looked like a big black pond as most of the hydralic fluid leaked out from the pumps as the hose blew off!:eek: Thought we were going home but they got it fixed in about 25 minutes!

Hope everyone has a nice Wednesday(hump day)!!:)

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Good Mawnin' Johnny and Doug!!!!

C'mon guys...let's go get the others awake ....here we are by ouselves..the troops need some revele in their ears, right? Mwahahaha!
Either that, or cubes :D

AC is still out at my house :eek: Thank goodness it's not quite as hot, but whew! the humidity could make you choke! We had horrible rain last night!

Up n atem, Atom Ant!

Lots of love and hugs and Peace to all of TRT

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Mornin' everyone......I was up at my normal 5 a.m. (it's 7:30 now), but my eyes still won't focus properly. Construction is STILL going on outside my office. I'm sure these paint fumes are really good for the kids with cystic fibrosis being seen down the hallway.

I CAN'T WAIT to move tomorrow....

Got a new fish yesterday....scissortail goby. I love the shape of this fish. Colors aren't very flashy, but he more than makes up for it with his unique shape. He's eating a little and has been out and about.

Have a great day!

J.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
heh, just checking in before the road trip to see Jenn in Atlanta..

Morning, coffee is GOOD!!!

I am OUTAHEREEEE!!!!

Jenn, be there in about 3 or so hrs noonish, I think

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning Everyone. It has been nothing but work for me the last couple of weeks and getting the house in order for the new baby we are adopting from China. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great Wednesday. Two more days and it is the weekend. WoooHoooo. Post You Later.

Earl

·
Registered
585 Posts
gezzz I must be getting old. Everyone up and goin already...

Johnny, how did you know what I ate for breakfast...seems to be the breakfast of choice today, huh Shirley

Cath I feel for you girl. We just got over 100 degree weather here in the PNW. Try to say cool.

Jodi..Great fish, I have 3 and love 'em. They like to eat squid chunks.

Earl, congrats on the new up comming baby!!

Hope y'all have a great day. I must be tired, no banana's today

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hopefully we will fly to China either before Christmas or after to go a get her. I am excited as it will be fun all the way around. I will get a daughter and get to see the Great Wall of China and Bejing.

Earl

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning! I am home sick again today. I recieved my new RAV4 last night and took her for a nice drive this morning. I really like it. Have a great day everyone! I am going back to bed.

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Sorry yall, I have been the viciitm of bad coffee or something this morning. Already got goats and sheep mixed in (my first bad pun this morning's staff meeting) and was confused about a core and corp statment. (Don't ask).

AND TO TOP IT OFF....MY BOSS TOOK MY RED STAPLER....

Ray

G

·
ray...i hope your office doesnt get moved to the basment now......(from office space)...any who 11 oclock and im just getting up.....i love it...anyway..gunna do some light packing today otherwise not to much going on...hope everyones day is well

·
Registered
475 Posts
Morning all. Just surfin the net at my desk right now...

Hey Clint, you've got PM

I hope it wasn't a Swingline stapler...

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good Morning Everyone Again!

I figured I would post again since it is still morning here! The time is 11:56AM MST in Montana!

The boss came over the intercom and said there was a short crew meeting at 10:55AM so we knew something was up since we have lunch at 11AM.

We got the news that we have the rest of today off and all day tomorrow as well. The boss said it was to let inventory built in the yard. Yeah right when that is the last thing they want is inventory!:rolleyes:

Any way the story going around is swing shift complained about getting to much time off and that they usually put out more lumber than we do! So we figure the company wants to be fair and decided to give us the axe! I know swing shift has families to feed as most are the younger guys and for me it's not such a big deal as there is only me and Pat to feed(which use to be alot :D)!

Everyone that is on day shift has seniority over anybody on night shift and technically the only way they get away with this is they can assign anyone temporary to any job but this is more like a layoff. Really surprised the union has not stepped in on this one!

So I get to spend time with Pat and the cat and cruise on the forum so things are not all bad!!;)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Clint we will continue this conversation in chat if ya are not scared!!:p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.