beat ya cath :D

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
ughhhh...

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Good morning everyone! Hope we get some rain here...could use it...just not the 7" all at once like last time. heh heh

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
Mornin All! Ummmm Cath?
Sleepin' in are ye?
Have a great one EVERYBODY!:) :)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Mornin' all...today is my Friday:D :beer: :beer:

I'm tired, a little cranky and very sad on this anniversary of 9/11...

I've got a mess to clean up at home tonight. Mikayla was feeding the fish this morning and was walking from the show tank to the mantis tank with the open can of flake food and tripped over the cord to the clothes iron....flake food all over my living room....I'm just glad the iron was off and not plugged in and that she didn't get hurt. The whole sequence was kinda funny;)

I hope today goes by fast....

Have a good one!

Jodi:dance: :dance:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!

Well I begin my 2-3 weeks being laid off starting today! They will not start the mill up until there is a million board feet of lumber dried and ready to process before we come back!

Well everyone enjoy your Thursday!:)

Attachments

·
Administrator
47,674 Posts
Wow thursday already , looking out my window I see a big ol full moon hanging in the early dawn sky. Between that and the pain pills first thing in the morning I am doomed, might as well crawl back into bed ;)
Have a great day :)

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
Junkzoo said:
Mornin All! Ummmm Cath?
Sleepin' in are ye?
Have a great one EVERYBODY!:) :)
Noooo...not snoozin'. Remember Thursdays I have a 7 AM Civitan meeting. It was all I could do to post the birthdays and a response to Doug's 9/11 and Mr & Mrs. Smith's anniversary :D

and now I"m on my AM break. Even library action figures need a break :p

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Tom, Missed ya at the reef club meeting.

Good morning yall. I actually got to work very early but they actually made me work from the get go. The Nerve I say.

Ray

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
Update to MY day so far,,,,as i was weed whackin in one corner of my "farm",,,i happened to tick off/disturb a nest of "sweat bees", that's what i know then as,,not sure if thats the real name of em,,,,either way , i proceeded to play stinger receptacle to about 10-12 of them ,,,,OWWWWWWWW!
needless to say,i gave up yardwork for the day,,,,
i hope i made a few of them sick LOL...
and my "reef rash" was just going away from my Keys trip too:rolleyes:
Looks like myself and Scott(pirate) are going up to Joy's at Harbor Aquatics tomorrow,,,gonna touch base with Scott,,and give Joy a hand cleaning up around the facilities,,,geeessss, maybe i'll get stung by a urchin/zoo's/or any other critter,,,,LOL..
gotta work on Joy's son to drill my 200 ,,,,
where's that bottle of "sting away"? :eek:
and i thought i was lucky enuf to avoid a face full of jellyfish ,when i was surfacing from a dive last week,,,:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Jeff could you boost up your life a bit more!!:funny:

I know about bee stings as a kid I use to go hunting for nests for the nature lodge at a summer camp near our home! Can be quite scarey and funny and can hurt like heck as well when they find their target and plant the stinger!!:(

Have fun at harbor aquatics too! Please no urchin spines in your hand!!:eek:

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
Johnny, don't ya know it,,,,
forgot to mention, yesterday, i was running the push mower under about a 50+yard row of pine trees i have on the side of my property(cuttin the grass under the pines)as i was pushing the mower under the pine branches(up to my face deep)i happened to tilt my head to the side and was eyeball to antenna to a basket ball size wasp nest, built on the pine branch!luckily i think i sceeered the lil buggers,,,and went "calmfully" :eek: on working,,,
update:with the bites i have now,,,i got forearms like Popeye!

·
Registered
290 Posts
squid said:
What more could a woman want..?

Thats like one of them rhetorical questions I heard so much about right? :dance:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Ray1214 said:
Tom, Missed ya at the reef club meeting...
hey Ray, MACNA cut into my reef meeting this week, I will be there in October (and the Calfo meeting as well!), but for now, I gotta pay the piper...:eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts