Votes: 11 8.7%
  • over 40

Votes: 32 25.4%
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to get a more detailed poll of our ages. I am 30 and fall right in the middle of the bulk of the pollsters here and I am curious how everyone else stacks up in that area.

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the last poll had most of the people in thier 20s and 30s so ijust wanted to guage that area in perticular.

·
11,345 Posts
ShirleyM said:
Interesting how you decided anyone over 40 was just plain OLD... grouped with the 90-yr-olds... :eek: at 40, you're just beginning to roll in life! It kinda keeps getting better after that! :blob:
I see your point but if you look at the other poll, only 5% of the people were over 50....

However, it WOULD have been more polite of him to spend 30 more seconds including the REALLY old people in his poll........

*closing eyes waiting for slap* ........

at least i didnt run:jester: :)

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
27 here, hehe,

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
I'll bet the other thread drew the attraction to the under 30's b/c they weren't clicking on a poll, they were replying with their age... something that tends to be no big deal as you get older... and not something we'd be so inclined to write about... sort of like, "what color is your hair" But with a real poll, you might get a wider age range responding... maybe. just my opinion on poll-takers vs written replies :arg:

·
Registered
203 Posts
and don't do hair color, the women will lie anyway, there use to be a way to tell, when i was younger, but now , there all razer happy!!!!!!!!!!

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
hahaha! I'm 30, but only for 3 weeks so it really doesn't count yet! ;)

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
coralcat said:
and don't do hair color, the women will lie anyway, there use to be a way to tell, when i was younger, but now , there all razer happy!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you went there! LOL
As far as hair color mine is dirty blonde to brown. My husband has dark brown almost black. And my daughter has very red hair. If I hear "where did she get that red hair ?"one more time I'll scream! I'm the only blonde in the family. And guys no blonde jokes okay:jester:

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
jenajet said:
I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout.
Hey!!! Hey!!! That is too much info, Jena. :agree: This is supposed to be a family friendly site.:doh:

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
No reread my post. I was talking about my husbands, daughters, and my hair color. I'm innocent!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts