The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........and I see no options, but to go through it.
Top of the *orning all you beautiful People and HAPPY *ONDAY!

Another su**er day outside, under blue skies.....90+ for the next couple before 'unsettled weather' *oves in, as well as lower te*ps.

Coffee is on, and Corn Pops gets the nod. Yeah Cath, sunburns are tough........'cool showers' and light clothing, and staying out of the sun is about all you can do.........Aloe, Noxima(sp), Solorcane(sp), and a scad of other over the counter stuff that all work about just as well.....NOT....are available to fund the fun. Jen's side of the Fa*ily are 'fair skinned', and prone to burning that 1st ti*e out......as to *y side are all 'leathery skinned' and would *ake nice cook ware......but sadly in this case, Our Children lean towards Her skin type.

Whelp, got ta get to it.....so a char*ing day to All,
Hack
PS

Hey Perry, co*e up for air!

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and Corn Pops, Hack! I added more cereal choices, nanners.

Those sound like some good relief for your fair-skinned Nate. Especially staying out of the sun for awhile.

Doug - Glad everyone had a great time at your great-grandson's birthday party last night. Wish we had that photo of Clifford saying “need pics.”

Perry - Tell us what you do at work.

Nothing out of the ordinary for me today. Rain this afternoon, and we need it.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
22,145 Posts
Morning Hack, Cath, and those checking in here today,,,
Had not checked the weather guessin forecast, but if light steady rain was called for this morning, they are spot on ....
Looks like outdoor activities might be on the list today, so the plan is to go through some more of Blyth’s closet stuff,,,,and dive into the Bill dept of Blyth’s system,, and dash a few bills off .

Coffee and English muffins to offer up the TRT Training Table,,

For some reason both knees are acting up, more than the usual OFR aches n pains. Enough to make that walking thing , kinda extremely difficult to eke out. Heavy duty knee brace now in service, seems to help the worserer knee. Hoping this is all temporary,,,

Dawgs are doing fine , not sure how much they are waiting for Blyth to come home still, but it seems like the knee jerk reactions with them thinking she is in the driveway/ home has lessened somewhat.
Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Morning all, real monday after rehearsal yesterday. Had to deal with clogged sink drain last hr of work, not fun.
will try to put up a few pics

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't worry Pal, I got's noise to spare! A real swelter'er at the creek......ahhhhhhh, my kinda weather. Now I get to listen to the same folks who cryed all winter about being too cold to work.....of course they're the same ones who now cry about it being too hot. Pick a side, and be true!

But of course that pool felt fantastic when I go home. Schlepped some cheese burgers on the grill, and got lost in conversation with the Mrs., thus the late reporting in.

Anyone that flaunts a Hawaiian shirt is our kind of People!

Peace Y'All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good evening, all!

Jeff - Ugh. Sorry your knees are bothering you, one more so than other. Good deal that the super-duper brace helped you today.

How did the bill-pay go today? Didnt your sis help you organize it. IMO, that half the battle.

So good you have all those doggies at home with you.

Doug - Those are some fun photos of the birthday fun!

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Howdy Cath!
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
All day and no one is home?
Wull it’s my turn to forget to post what typed.😝

Hack - Now that you mention it… I know someone down here who wears a Hawaiian shirt year round even when it’s 20° outside. No exaggeration!
Yup those slackers at your workplace just like to whine and not work.

Hope you two have a good evening and likewise for everyone else.

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same with Our Boy Cath......once Hack discovered my supply of Hawaiian shirts, not only do I have to go hunting for them, it's all He wears, summer, spring, winter n fall.
Hack

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Neck is becoming the major complaint now....headaches seem to have subsided for the most part. Butg left neck area sore in morning, and gets sore'er throughout the day.....and by quieting time I look like Quasimodo, with my head almost laying on my shoulder. ONLY BEEN 5 DAYS NOW and no word on my next doctor.😡
Hack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts