The Reef Tank banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Cath you're in a whole different league than I with your organizational skills.......I try to keep going back through the daily thread and pick up on everyone's conversations....but so often I get side tracked by one or another's and miss a slew.
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Perry, Matt, Tim.......come out, come out wherever you'z are!
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,043 Posts
Kristine made banana splits for dessert, was so good, she forgot to put whip cream on them. I didn’t think of the whip cream until now.

·
Super Moderator
22,340 Posts
Good evening everybody!

Rick - That’s scary stuff about your little pup versus the hawk! Yes indeed, get that dog inside to safety.

Jeff - How lucky for you to live close enough to your mom to help/check on her.
Keep us updated.

Hope the snow doesn’t prevent the promised tree work.

Wow! Molly could grow to 4 feet?! I bet she will make quite a sound with her voice!
She WILL make quite a sound with her voice ?!
Umm, she kinda has that dialed in now Cath 🤔😳😂. Mebbe not to full volume as a adult, but she has her macaw voice up n running even now.Loud and ( hard to describe if you have never heard one in person) not “sing-song’y “ or human like as with some African greys or Amazon parrots ( and forget canary or parakeet sweet birds sounds , haha) “Gutteral “ comes to mind, but I’m ok with it since I knew how they sound/“voice” for a long time.
Pic below of a list of what certain macaws weigh in at, body length, and wingspan.

Wire coat Doxie Higgins is not feeling well, will prob call the vet tomorrow to get him in, he is not acting like his usual self 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️. So since I need to start getting all the dawgs here in for their annual vet checks and pre-‘22 heartworm preventative checks, I figured I’d take Dexter along since I would likely be going, so I trimmed his nails tonite( they grow like weeds) After Dex forgave me, he wanted up in the chair with me, so he was the solo pup on my lap. Long haired Max stealthily rose from the nearby love seat then leaped into my chair/lap and informed me it was time to pay attention to him NOW, and did not take no for a answer. Geez(❤)

G’night TRTrs! Font Material property Circle Magenta Screenshot

• Wow
Reactions: cath

·
Administrator
47,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Got home and settled in, had a couple of bowls. Of her homade potato soup, mm~mm.
Still raining hard and nasty. Good night to cover up and watch tv

21 - 28 of 28 Posts