The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning TRT!!

Well it is 4:58AM in Montana and I am getting ready for work. Monday is a bad thing!

Got a long 10hr shift ahead of me but I will feel better on the other end of the shift than on this end right now!!;)

Everyone try to enjoy your Monday and see ya on the board!!:D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,664 Posts
5¢ please, Johnny, for not saying *onday. I guess the beautiful flower might help your case, but...well, I'll have to check with Jay ;)

(luv ya, Johnny)

Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!! C'mon Jay and Johnny let's get everyone stirring today. It is *onday, and we have to make the world proud of TRT.

Oh, my achin' body...last evening my sister and I pulled up carpet in my hall. We wanted to see how much work it was as a test run for the LR. Guess what we found out :eek: The wood flooring underneath the carpet is in pretty good shape except for where there is paint droppings. Oh well.. just another part of home improvement, right?

Lots of love and hugs and peace for everyone out there in TRT Land.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Great Monday Morning to you all! I would be elated that this is a pay week, but, then I realized that my boss and his wife (who writes the checks) are on vacation till mid next week. So, umm.. I don't think I will be getting paid this week. LOL hmm..

Anyhow, hope everyone has a great day!

Cath - are you going to recarpet or were you hoping for nice wood floors?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
huh, what, somebody say my name?

still trying to wake up this morning. i've shaved and showered and ironed and dressed, but i'm still not awake yet.

i gotta stop use dial and start using coast, it's the eye opener :D

well, i'm off to start my fourth week of work, and still loving it :)

have a great day everyone!

jay

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Good Morning!

*Johnny, your rose is stunning!*

We took our 8-yr-old neighbor, pictured below, to the Bird Fair with us Saturday and came home with this beautiful Rose-breasted Cockatoo! Rosabelle is a sweetheart...5 months old, and Annie loves birds!

If that smile doesn't brighten your Monday...then God help you! :)
Annie goes to the Bird Fair

~ Shirley:)

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
MOrning Yall.

This was a particulary bad morning for traffic on my way into work. However I am refusing to let that deter me. How is everyone and boy did I wish the weekend went by a little slower.

Ray

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well t's 5:30 here on the west coast and coffee is a brewing.

I sure hope my Monday is better than my Sunday.

Here's how Sunday went, Sunday's are so post to be the relaxing day of the week, right.....WRONG LOL

Decided to do a bit of house cleaning, pulled out the dust cloth to clean off the tank stand, looked to the left, the table needed dusting...then the TV cabinet, moved the TV a little to the left...OH NO..everything on the other side of the TV fell to the floor. It's OK, got the vacume cleaner, pluged it in, didn't work. Spent about an hour trying to figure out why...OK...it's fixed. Carpet still looked really bad. Got out the carpet cleaner, filled with water and cleaning stuff, rolled it to where I needed to start cleaning, moved the coffe table, the chair, and the throw rug. Turned on the machine, only to find a HUGE water puddle..it all leaked out. Carpet cleaner had sprung a leak.....WHERE'S THE DUCK TAPE... OK, got the duck tape, then had to clean up all the water that spilled out of it. Then I decided to do a little re-arranging under the tank, scooted the chiller a little to the left. Its an old Aquanetic. OH MY GOD, what's that noise coming out of my chiller???? I HATE DROP IN CHILLERS LOL. The copper tubing broke at the bottom of the hose and I lost all the freezon. Ok, ok, ok, on the verge of panic. Relized panicing won't help. Need to get the chiller fixed. You must understand it is only 1:00 in the afternoon, and so far everything had turned to Sh**.

So, since everything I touched turned to sh**, I ain't doin nuttin else. So, I sat down on the couch and was enjoying watching the critters inthe tank......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no clue as to why, but all of a sudden the entire left side of the rock structure came tumbling down. Fish scattered, corals fell and just a total mess.

Finally by ohhhh about 5pm everthing was put back together. I didn't touch anything the rest of the evening. LOL

Hope everyone has a great Monday

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Oh man....y'all need to stop saying the "M" word.....!!!

Lise...sounds like a difficult Sunday.....

I spent my Sunday on the couch watching movies. I was wore out from the Viking Training Camp trip......Camp was awesome. I am so ready for the season to get rolling. (For those that don't know I am die-hard football fan). Some of those dudes are just huge!! I'm 6-2 and I felt like a little girl around them....

Have a great *onday everyone! I'll be packing my office for the big move later this week.

J.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning. I am home sick today with a massive sinus infection. I am taking tomorrow off as well to hopefully pick up my new (to me) 1997 RAV4 4WD. Have a great day!

Andrew

·
Registered
662 Posts
good morning everyone...supposed to be a nice day in central indiana....no rain..taking a dog to vet, legion meeting tonight and absolutely nothing else pressing...will see how much of nothing I can accomplish....

Lise, for once it looks like you're glad it *onday...if you kept your composure after all that, you're saint...

andy hope you get to feeling better soon and enjoy your new truck (?)

Johnny, good to see you guys are back up and running...hopefully the fire threat has died down....did you get rain or are they just "going for it"

shirley great bird...do you have any room yet? what about an albatross?? will go well with the tanks....oops won't go well with the tanks.....:D
good looking bird..

whew, I'm outta breath...everyone have a great day...

bob

·
Registered
585 Posts
Dad....me keep my composure LOL you don't know me. Neighboors heard lots of words, some of them they might not have heard before...french, italian, sign language LOL

Shirley, nice looking bird, and has anyone told you your daughter looks like Helen Hunt?

Jodi, you understated the day LOL YES, I am happy it's *onday, and still scared to move.

Andrew, hope you feel better soon.

·
Super Moderator
27,664 Posts
just a quickie here...

Jeremy- I'm not gonna cover up that beautiful wood. I'll only cover up the nasty stuff in the DR and kitchen.

Love to all of you :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Lise...Wsh I coulda been a fly on the wall err fish in your tank for all that. I thought that kinda stuff only happened to me. Glad its *onday. I hope my IRS check comes today(remember I've got 7 kids)I know they need school clothes but I need corals....priorities, right???

Andy, feel for ya, man. Gotta stinkin headache myself. Daughter had a sinus infection for a month until we got her on antibios.

I guess I'll spend part of my day trying to get rid of the O de' Vomit smell out of by brand spankin new, leather seated GMC.:(Kids...ya gotta luv 'em :)

For all you TRTers out there.....Good *onday Mornin"!!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,664 Posts
Lise!!! I just read your *unday report! Egad, woman, that's horrible :bigeek:
it's good for you to unload it here.

Shirley...what a beautiful bird! Made a nice portrait of the girl, I must say.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Wow, lots of people up and about and posting on a *onday. I didn't have nearly as exciting a weekend as some of you, lol. Although I did get to visit with Mojo and Doug, so that was nice.

Not much going on around here today, either. But I see the sun is coming out but the temps are going to stay on the cool side so that's a good thing!

Hope you all have a good start to a great week :)

Alice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts