The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :)

Yumm..freshly ground and brewed coffee, Irish breakfast tea, crumpets, scones, bagels, sweet butter, jam choices, and fresh fruit.

Doug - Man, you outdid yourself yesterday on the work you did on your land.

Rain today, then freezing temps tonight here. Hope the peach crop survives tonight and tomorrow night.

See you all later.

Retired Wanderer
Morning everyone - Winter is back here :(
Thought we were the only ones. Snow Wednesday and then again on Saturday.

Morning everyone!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Administrator
Winter here too - snow today and tomorrow :bawling:

Got back from the Dr with Erin - yup it's broken - and thankfully she now has a walking cast- that is hot pink.
Ouch Amy :(

Bummer on the snow gang we are supposed to hit hi 70s today.
I am out the door, Dyan has dr appts and stuff , See Ya

Retired Wanderer
Well at least Erin gets a pink cast. That is even cooler.

Well at work they have some new "team" concept for projects. The other building was told about it formally, and we are hearing about it in snippets as it is supposed to be secret. This seems about normal.

I got a couple of players on my team and one guy that is as annoying as hell as it take three hours to cover even the most basic concept.

Guess when we get told about it I'll know more. The good news is that my name appears somewhere on the list.

Retired Wanderer
I'm right here. Maybe all of them are on another secret team and can't talk to us or something.

Premium Member
Sorry to hear about the ankle:( Very cool on the pink cast though!

Winter is still here as well. The wind hasn't stopped blowing here since we moved in more than 3 weeks ago. I hear it is the way it is here.

Just some guy, you know?
I had a really cool weekend with Regi and Daniel!, got back late last night - and it was back to work for me today!

I helped setup a sweet conference room! It has a computer and big screen tv - with Camera for video conferencing. I took a picture when we were all done, but it's on my cell phone and I don't have the adapters here in CA with me to get them off.

Whiskey

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.