The Reef Tank banner

Monday and ice cream!

Tags
coffee l
673 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Doug1 
#1 ·
Good morning, everyone!

Yeh, the ice cream thing was a cheap trick hoping to get you all to get in this thread ;) Plenty of coffee to go with the taking ice cream gig.

See less See more
#4 ·
That is a lot of ice cream. I will just take a taste now and then when bringing Cynthia a dish, but am not a big fan of sweets or chocolate.

#8 ·
Yum Ice Cream, well home from TN, was a beautiful trip and didn't want to come home. I will post pictures as soon as I get them off the phone and camera.
Glad you're home safely, Cary. I can't wait to see some photos from your trip.

Perry - I hope that for 2 things then, 1) that you get rain and 2) some knothead isn't irresponsible with fire.

#7 ·
Glad you had a good trip Cary.

Another hot dry day here. Hope we don't get into a dry cycle like when the Hayman fire happened (that sicko forest ranger chick decided to burn her ex-BF's love letters in the middle of tinder country at the end of a drought summer for those that do not recall).

#9 ·
Evening all. Wow I have got to get some sleep. We have a 9 pm game tomorrow as well. Those are tough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.