·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
tdwyatt said:
yup...

Monday...

Coffee...

Good grief, is it so soon???
Accckkk! Fine that man from Walnut Grove for not using the approved * on this day o' the week! C'mon Jay, let's get the ice cube brigade after Tom!

Good Mawnin' TRT! Good to see you in the AM greeting, Rick.

Everyone make this day a good one! I know you can do it.

Love and hugs to everyone

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! It's going to be another lovely day... if I can get loosened up to move. :) We spent the majority of yesterday constructing a garden area off the neglected side of the house. It was a mess when we bought it, and it's slowly being transformed into a privacy/serenity garden. I've been hauling landscaping rocks home from a construction site (along with lots of other people!) to build the walls of the flower beds, and Andy's been tilling up the dirt and digging a hole for a large Koi pond. Needless to say, we're both pretty stiff and achy this morning.

I'm sure moving some more rocks around will make me feel better! :funny: That, and a trip to Home Depot. That always makes me feel better. :)

Oh yeah, and I have to start prepping for the board exams. They are less than 4 weeks away, and although that sounds like a lot of time, it really isn't. Sigh.

Have a great day, even if it is a Monday.
Danielle

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Great morning to you all!

Danielle, if you guys need help, I would be happy to help you haul rocks or something. :)

Cath, what's up with the ice brigade... don't you know a cold wet dog nose works just aswell! ;) Esp one equiped with a long slobbery tongue aswell! heh heh heh

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heh! Rick, I will see you Tomorrow in Atlanta!

·
Super Moderator
22,649 Posts
I'M up! I'm UP!
just got back from the health club , and emailing Shirley about the word gotten from Tom,,,
and checking the tanks,,and letting ALL the dogs out,,,,
I'm in a holding pattern here Shirley,,lemme know the word ASAP, i gotta go over to Harbor to do some elect. work for Joy this week, and gotta go in to the hosp. for some blood work,,(no biggie, just checking my blood after starting some new BP meds)
Dunno what's in store today,,,based on what the wifey is working,,,i quess,,she worked a extra shift last nite, and is still slepping, so who knows til she gets up...
everyone have a great day!:)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
I need a weekend to recover from my weekend....

4 states in 2 days visiting relatives......no wonder I can't keep my eyes open. Shoulda called in "tired" this morning and stayed home in front the tank relaxing....

J.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Ack! *onday!

I was absolutely a lazy bum this weekend. I feel a little guilty but what the heck, I'll just have to make up for it this week.

Stella, you definitely should have called in "tired." Phew, that's a lot of driving.

Jerel, you're right-that joke was a real stinker! :funny:

Alice

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
StellaMN said:
I need a weekend to recover from my weekend....

4 states in 2 days visiting relatives......no wonder I can't keep my eyes open. Shoulda called in "tired" this morning and stayed home in front the tank relaxing....

J.
Nooo, Stella- that's when you call in with a vision problem..

I can't see myself coming into work :p :p

Can't let Tom get all the good yuks! hehehehe

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A Barnum and Baily circus plane crashes on an island in the South Pacific and 2 cannibals capture and consume a clown. One cannibal turns to the other and says...

"Do you taste something funny???"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.