The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured i'd just ask from a curiosity stand point. like it says, I'm not sure if this is a misbarred (sp?) or not. but i got the little fella the other day as the first inhabitants of my up and coming 20g nano. Now what makes me wonder if it is or not is the fact he is about as long as the width of a quarter. and on one side his white stripe covers the left side completely and as it wraps around to the other at the top and bottom it forms a loop at either end where they normally would connect. since its so small yet, im guessing juvenile, will it still connect? or is that its permanent markings after a certain size?

kind of hope it stays like that since its already bonded with another slightly larger clown that i bought with it, this way i can tell them apart. I had to get it when they took the little one out of the tank and its buddy started darting everywhere freaking out until it was in the bag with the other. i would of felt bad otherwise lol

·
Rock guy
682 Posts
not sure what he looks like, picture would help, but they can come with lots of different makings, some done even have any, it might change as he gets older or you could have a more unique one, and sounds like they might already be pairing up so congrats
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill get one tonight when i get home of the little tyke, hope he holds still long enough for its photo op :)

·
Rock guy
682 Posts
feed him so he is focused on the food
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

1 - 5 of 5 Posts