The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Professional Tread Killer
754 Posts
:doh: omg.. the thread was just started and i killed it.. :bawling:

well.. on that note. i guess i am going to head to bed.. Caball362 should be waking me up at daybreak.. he wants to do some running around..

Night Night.. sweet dreams everyone.. lol.. :dance:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good morning, all! :)

AWOL isn't AWOL After ALL. :lol:

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
10,750 Posts
Morning All!:wavey:

Amazing how much better you feel in the morning when you get to wake up when your body is ready, instead of when the alarm goes off or the kids decide it is time for you to get up.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning

I don't have that luxury Scruffy
the dog always makes sure I get up

·
Super Moderator
10,750 Posts
Morning

I don't have that luxury Scruffy
the dog always makes sure I get up
My cat tries to get me up on occasion, I just toss her off the bed.

·
Tokay Gecko Tamer !
944 Posts
Morning everyone !

Morning All!:wavey:

Amazing how much better you feel in the morning when you get to wake up when your body is ready, instead of when the alarm goes off or the kids decide it is time for you to get up.
I Whole Heartedly Agree with the alarm clock...
mine gose off everymorning around 4-4:30 AM.
on that note lol i slept in till !! 8am ..... xD
well i need to get them frags from MGA ....this weekend his tank is eating them with the red algie . Well We will see what HD has for wood and make some planes. We want to make some tank stands.

Well everyone have a good day !:thumbup:

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning everyone !

I Whole Heartedly Agree with the alarm clock...
mine gose off everymorning around 4-4:30 AM.
on that note lol i slept in till !! 8am ..... xD
well i need to get them frags from MGA ....this weekend his tank is eating them with the red algie . Well We will see what HD has for wood and make some planes. We want to make some tank stands.

Well everyone have a good day !:thumbup:
I thought you were working today

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Morning everyone!

MGA and Caball ... you two are going to have a busy day!!! Hope it all comes together for you ... and we need PICTURES!!!! lol

I guess my day is shaping to be busy too. Housework, tank maintenance and waterchanges, visiting with Keri, etc. (and not necessarily in that order).

Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
It's raining here KIA, so Caball won't be working today.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Guess I'd better get my butt out of this chair and go start the dishwasher and then see if I can repair my vacuum cleaner so I can get these floors cleaned somewhat.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is Saturday the universal water change/ testing day? Most folks I talk to leave the task to Saturday mornings, myself included. Coffee and water changes go hand in hand at my place.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Is Saturday the universal water change/ testing day? Most folks I talk to leave the task to Saturday mornings, myself included. Coffee and water changes go hand in hand at my place.

I found Sunday mornings were a better time
since I work every Saturday

1 - 20 of 307 Posts