1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!! Not sure who wanted to see some of these or not! hahahaah

Lots of great shots. Over 180 pictures! hahahaha

(I know that's a lot...but there WERE over 500 to choose from,
and I picked the best. A LOT happened that day!)

Shots of the honeymoon to follow. (Much less of them that we're willing
to share! ;-) )

NOTE: You will have to register at this site to view the pictures, but I had
registered here a couple weeks ago to look at someone else's pictures, and
I haven't gotten spam/junk/etc-mail as a result. They only ask for your name and e-mail address (to send you confirmation) and that's it. It's a legit site.

Secret word to view the album is: Wedding

http://www.winkflash.com/photo/signin_es.aspx?es=chwozznvtjg1jconkw54ypya3xoyqyjcor1muz0uakh4ynzao8a0yitbnntixa8lpvqcxtnlad5bzdxs

If the link throws you right into the slide show, just click "Back to Album" up at the top right. This will let you just look at the pictures you think might be interesting.

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And since 99.999% of you won't know anyone in those pictures, I figure THIS link might be more enjoyable. Pictures of our Honeymoon. You know us, but there's some amazing scenery in some of these pics too!

We went to Playa Del Carmen (near Cancun), and I can't even beging to tell you what an amazing place it was. Truly paradise. We have NO desire to ever go anywhere else (except maybe to Australia someday). hehehe

anyways...same site as before, only the secret word for these photo's is Honeymoon

http://www.winkflash.com/photo/signin_es.aspx?es=avevmk9id9lewqvmkaekxolgdagokk9hlybxss195b0rds9jlk5rldfszyerlic1epvjpnpairc9tbjc

·
Super Moderator
27,530 Posts
Mike- I haven't looked at all of them yet, but they're great. I love that photo of the Krispie Kreme Cake. :funny:

·
Registered
163 Posts
congrats mike and tammy. hope you have a lifetime of happyness together. glad you liked playa del carmen, the place is awsome, we're def going back. again, congrats and much peace, now go make some babies!!!!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone. yeah...we were really worried that the wedding would be cheesy, since we did everything ourselves. But it turned out beautiful. Had a lot of fun! Especially playing flip-cup! hahaha

drsyme said:
Let me get this straight. You are in the Yucatan Peninsula, and for room service you get cheeseburgers?
Ironically, almost everything on the menu for room service was the main american staples. I think they figured that's what we like. (Pizza, chicken fingers, 'burgers, fries, etc).

The meal was good...but we only got room service that first night. After that we ate out at the resorts nice restaurants.

And I'll send you a PM on your other question!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts