The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......half way Folks....HANG IN THERE!

Good morning everyone, and.....HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY! That train of thought is certainly possible/likely with the boss away, and I get an honest appraisal of 'the need to be here on a Saturday'.
And also looks like a likelihood of rain on Friday from that storm down South.....both the storm and Saturday are too far off yet for any guesses.

Coffee is up, and Cream if Wheat has been tugging at my thinking.....so will probably scratch that itch.

Hope the day is both interesting, and adventurous for All,
Hack

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Morning Hack and everyone to follow.. Had peanut butter and a banana. Off to another day in the trenches. Packing and inspecting is getting mighty old.

Decent weather anyway.

Coffee is on. Enjoy the day.

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Goid mawnin’, Hack, Perry, and all of TRT!

Hack, thanks for the coffee and cream of wheat! That is definitely what we need down here as well. I’ll offer a blueberries and raisins to go in peoples’portion of cream of wheat.I certainly hope that your call of Satrudaybat the creek is NO WAY!

Perry - Peanut butter and nanner is a great breakfast to get you started for the day. What do you do for lunch?

We are starting our day at 47 and it will be in the high 50s when we have our outdoor Thanksgiving dinner, complete with one long table. I’m so looking forward to it, and will dress appropriately.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Good morning everyone,

Anither beautiful day here, warm but not super hot. I need to clean some stuff up around my water making station and seahorse fry area today. So next time I’m on Seahorse Whisper I’m not sitting in my recliner. Last week show I was in my recliner and just not the best place.
Yesterday Presley had Gabi call and took the phone and asked if I was a veteran. I said yes and she wants me to go to school Friday because they are doing a dong to honor veterans.
Have a great hump day

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,804 Posts
Morning all! Sunny here, cold yet but up to 60F later they say.

Plans are in place to move the 125g from the garage to the basement this weekend. Once that is done I can start mixing water! I can then also get the bikes out from under thier covers on the patio & back in the garage. I am thinking riding season is likely over & garage season will soon slip by as well.

Have a great day everyone.

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Perry - Peanut butter and nanner is a great breakfast to get you started for the day. What do you do for lunch?
I'll be working. My rock star inspector is not here today. That means I need to cover him, plus add my efforts. Here forever today.

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Good night everyone.
Long night. Couple hours on seahorse whisper and the another hour or so after just talking with Dan from seahorse source. I will be on next week

you all have a good night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts