The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no reference to the Naval battle.

Top of the morning and a BIG HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY TO ALL! 28, and a definite BURRRRRRRR in the air. Heading to the 60's though latter......but coverall and hoody weather till we see THAT.

Coffee nice and hot to assist with the thick oil, and there's a new container of Tasty Kake CHRISTMAS COOKIES to dunk.
Ain't no way around it Folks, THAT time of the year is racing towards us.

Hope a Yaba Daba DOO day grabes Y'All,
Hack
Happy Sleeve Gesture Font Cartoon

·
Administrator
47,473 Posts
Mornin Hack, ya my wake times are out of wack. Actually came home last night, she had a bad day and just wanted to med up and sleep. I woke up in my own bed in darkness and was completely disoriented. Had a brief panic attack but it passed quickly. Back catch a bit more sleep

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,043 Posts
Good morning Hack, Doug and all to follow,

I will add some coffee and oatmeat.

glad you got over you panic attack, they aren’t any good or fun.

probably work on Jacob’s transmission.

have a nice day

·
Administrator
47,473 Posts
Coffee is brewing, its 29f and dark, what a fun day in store. A hi near 50, nearly shorts and tee shirt weather ;)
Delivery day at least moving around will generate heat.
Vinny looks like seahorse setup is moving full steam ahead. What's wrong with Jacobs transmission?

·
Super Moderator
26,043 Posts
Coffee is brewing, its 29f and dark, what a fun day in store. A hi near 50, nearly shorts and tee shirt weather ;)
Delivery day at least moving around will generate heat.
Vinny looks like seahorse setup is moving full steam ahead. What's wrong with Jacobs transmission?
He rebuilding a old fox body engine transmission, the transmission broke a gear, I’m replacing along with all ne seals, bearing. He building for street /drag,
I’m not into working on them anymore, those days are behind me.

·
Super Moderator
27,534 Posts
Good afternoon, Hack, Doug, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Sorry to be so late today. Early errands threw me off big time.

I’ll check in after lunch tp respond to everyone’s posts including Jeff’s from last night.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
27,534 Posts
Hello again!

Hack - Thanks for the TaskyKake Christmas cookies...I don't remember them, but I like their goodies, so they should be a real treat!

Doug - That a real fright to be disoriented in the middle of the night.. Hope your lady friend is much better today. What kind of work does she do?

Vinnie - Your seahorse tank is the talk of the town! Keep those photos coming.

Jeff - Good for you for getting the right set up with your truck and the right trailor so you can haul your equipment for taking care of your mother's property.

Yeah on the tree guys finally coming to your place to take down your large maples and other messy trees.

I completely forgotten about your foster doxies, Linky and Toby! Good deal that someone wants to be their forever humans. Now all you have to do is dovetail the doxie introduction and picking up Molly. As they say, "Timing is everything."

Sophie is not feeling well today. :( When I came home from errands, I saw that she had several instances of throwing up, and kinda loose bowels. She's resting/sleeping right now. I may take her to the vet to get checked. Say some positive thoughts for my special little 18 year old girl.

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Gang! A big ole pot of Sicilian Split Pea soup up, and it's HOT! As well as a basket full of hot dinner rolls, and everything crackers.

60's at the creek, and still saying 70 tomorrow......with rain in the wings as the 'front' moves in carrying the 40 degree temps on the other side.

Thinking a movie night lies ahead snuggled up with a mug of this soup, and my nice fluffy bathrobe.

Hack - Thanks for the TaskyKake Christmas cookies...I don't remember them, but I like their goodies, so they should be a real treat!
Food Ingredient Product Cuisine Dish

Hack had them stashed in his room already......had to go rut for them.

Hope peace has All in it's grips,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,043 Posts
Good evening Hack And all,

Rain here and about the same temperatures.

beef stew for dinner here, not sure of what desert.

just finished feeding the seahorses. The kessil controller stop working. So I put them on a coralife strip where they just come on and turn off. Not much I can do to have them ramp up and down now. I was thinking about getting another one and have onefor blues and one for white.

·
Super Moderator
27,534 Posts
Good evening, everyone!

That split pea soup sounds great! That, plus your comfy robe and TastyKake Christmas cookies make for a perfect evening.
Doesn’t surprise me that you had to confiscate the cookies from Nate. 😂🙄

Vinnie - That sure is a pain for your controller to quit on you. ☹ Good that you have a back up plan.

Nitee nite all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts