The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at pics of micros on RC and I just felt like posting some pics. I figured I'd do it here because we don't touch our pets in inappropriate ways;)
(long story)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Can you post a pic of my 5 polyp frag? :) I will pull that tank this week for sure.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chris-I think I could manage something, which do you have in mind?
Steve- I will if I get time tomorrow, I am going to bed early tonight so I can go fishing in the morning

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not at all, infact some of the coolest ones are under pc. I think you could even use NO for these as long as you feed them

·
Registered
144 Posts
Great looking corals. What lighting do you have them under? I'm looking forward to when I can start growing some micro's.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have them under 400W 20K SE XM. Single bulb over a 58 gallon tank. I feed them a slew of different things, cyclopeeze, mysis, krill, chunck of silersides. I actually take about 3 to 4 colonies/frags out of the tank and float them in a tupperware in the sump. I fill the tupperware with water enough to cover the corals and saturate the water with food. Let them float for about an hour and put them back in the tank. I turn off all pumps in the tank when I put them back in an feed the rest of the tank so no one tries to take the food from the micros.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry got busy. I'll do it this weekend. Now I Am off to the foundation.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!- there is now a grape flavored UV vodka!!! YUMMYYYYYY!!!!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I tried the vodka now where are those pics? LOL I am just razzing ya. The weekend is not even over yet! :)

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
but only 2 hrs and 37 min left of the weekend. :)

Hey Epi get your lips of the bottle and post those pics:beer:
smeese said:
I tried the vodka now where are those pics? LOL I am just razzing ya. The weekend is not even over yet! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts