The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, i jsut learned about this, and my goodness is it ever the truth!!

scientists at major us university have apparantly discovered at least PART of what goes on inside a womans head.. read on for more!

when you take your wife out on a date, the moment you enter the room and they see another attractive woman, this is what they think to themselves.

"WHO does SHE think she is?!"

followed immediatley by:

"why is she wearing that color dress, she should have worn a red dress, why is she wearing those shoes, those shoes are not her style, and definitly dont match the dress. i wonder where she got that dress, i wonder if they make it in my size, i wonder hwo i would look in that dress, those actually are pretty nice sheos, i wonder if she found them on sale, i wonder if they make them in white or black, i would like them much better in black, but they would go great with my navy slacks if they were in white, oh my look at her hair, i wonder if that's natural, no it cant be natural she must dye it, figures. hmm i wonder what brand of dye she uses, mine doesnt give nearly as good of a natural tone as hers does, would you look at her nails. fake, i'm sure of it. i wonder where she gets them done. i wonder if she does them herself or if they are acrylic. they might be real. they look good. i wonder how she grows them so long without shipping or breaking them. that sure is a wonderful shade of polish. it doesnt suit her eyes though, but it would look good on my nails, it matches my lips better. i wonder whatstore she got it at, i wonder if its on sale. it's probably a generic brand, i wonder if maybeline makes that shade. jeez, look at the way she prances around here like she owns the place, she is sort of pretty, but shes not nearly as pretty as me. i wonder where she got that shade of lipstick from. i wonder if its a 24 hour color stay, or if it comes off every 10 minutes. mine is no good. mine comes off every five minutes, i have to keep putting it on. hers looks so fresh and wet, like she jsut put it on. her eyelashes sure do look great, i wonder what kind of mascara she uses. sort of looks like revlon, but that would be silly since she is obviously wearing maybeline eyeshadow, everyone knows you dont mix makeup. jeesh. you would think she knew better. someone should tell her that. someone should also tell her that she is not miss thang and she is not the best looking girl in here. i am. i wonder if my husband is staring at her. he is. i know he is. he's looking right at her breasts. they are obviously fake. i can tell a fake when i see them. they look good, but i know htey are fake. i wonder if my husband would look at me if i got implants. i wonder where she got them. must have been very expensive for such a nice looking job. i think its time to give my husband an elbow to the rib for looking at her breasts. he'll deny it like he always does, but that's jsut how men are, always lying, always trying to stray from home. pigs, all of them, they are all pigs. i bet he's having an affair with her. i wonder how long its been going on. thats probably why she's here, so they could steal glances at each other from across the room. they think i dont know. but i do. i'm on to him and i'm on to her. i'm gonna hurt her real bad. maybe i'll walk by and spill my drink on her. she makes me sick. shes a homewrecker, thats what she is, a plain and simple homewrecker. why would he leave me for her. shes not even very pretty. i wonder what i'll get in the divorce, i know i'll get half, i've supported him in everything hes ever done. i was a good wife. i deserve half, and hte house and car. i'll show him. he cheated on the wrong woman this time. he's gonna be dirt poor and living in a cardboard box by the time i get through with him. i hate him. i cant even stand breathing the same air he breaths. pig."

scientists have also discovered that all of this happens in the first 3.491 seconds when you and your wife enter the room.

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
and it takes twice that for us men to gander up the single thought of.... "Nice Boobs!!"

:D

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Glad I'm a WOMAN and not just a "girl"... although I do know some females who probably think that way.

I've been "one of the guys" for too long.

I'm happy in my own skin. :D

Jenn

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
JennM said:
Glad I'm a WOMAN and not just a "girl"... although I do know some females who probably think that way.

I've been "one of the guys" for too long.

I'm happy in my own skin. :D

Jenn
Jenn darn it men only you had to sneak a peak didnt ya? :)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
and it takes twice that for us men to gander up the single thought of.... "Nice Boobs!!"

ROFL Buzz

Jeff

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
ShirleyM said:
Ditto what Jenn said. I really couldn't care less what the other women look like or wear, and I personally hate to shop.

~ Shirley:)
Shirley you to,Be jesus MEN ONLY!:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ahhhhhgggggggggggggggg

Theres a woman in here?

*Covers self with sheet and screams like a howler bat* OUT OUT OUT.

hehe

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
Casey said:
Jenn darn it men only you had to sneak a peak didnt ya? :)
''

Oh ya! It's like the "wet paint" sign. You just gotta touch it! heheheh as a child I also always wanted to go into the part of our attic that clearly said "No girls allowed" hehehe.

I feel like Jenn and Shirley, I'm afraid. Don't shop much, and don't care how other women are dressed. Hate to upset you guys....Hmmm...what I DO notice is what the guys are wearing and how it looks on them :dance: :dance: :dance:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts