The Reef Tank banner

Members only

15K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  ScooterBlenny 
#1 ·
Soon the members only threads will be locked and private for members only to view, so we are needing to get a list of members together for this and for a data base for e-mails so we can send out e-mails to members of upcoming events and notices for the club. So please send the following info to myself or Irishrose so that we can get this started. Also new members will have to be approved before they can view the members only threads once this is in place.

Screen Name
Real Name

Thanks
Robert

#2 ·
Soon the members only threads will be locked and private for members only to view, so we are needing to get a list of members together for this and for a data base for e-mails so we can send out e-mails to members of upcoming events and notices for the club. So please send the following info to myself or Irishrose so that we can get this started. Also new members will have to be approved before they can view the members only threads once this is in place.

Screen Name Mcfly
Real Name Mike McFadden
E-mail Mcflylab at aolcom

Thanks
Robert

#27 ·

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member of the Triangle reef club and look forward to meetings.

User Name: Fishbones
email: Sorry the site won't let me add it until after 5 posts???

I'm in the process of setting up a 200 gallon reef tank - trying to simulate nature as much as possible which isn't easy. Any upcoming events or meetings would be helpful to learn more. :dance:

#29 ·
New people are always welcome to come to our events and meetings. People will not be given access to the "members only" section until they've attended at least one event. Most of our members are really active on our local board, CarolinaFishTalk.com, and not so much on here:-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.