The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a lot of F/S F/T postings (Like the chinchilla one) getting moved to member only lately. I thought these postings were fine in the regular area as long as you aren't a business selling product. What's the policy?

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
It wasn't moved coldwaterreefer just posted it in both forums. Commercial post need to be in the MO forum with a discount offered.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Troy said:
I've noticed a lot of F/S F/T postings (Like the chinchilla one) getting moved to member only lately. I thought these postings were fine in the regular area as long as you aren't a business selling product. What's the policy?
Which other threads have you seen moved?

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
I see my threads move down the screen and dissapear, but I thinks that's just cause no one reads them... JK.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
otolith said:
Which other threads have you seen moved?
I think he means the tanks for sale one that was moved. Everyone remember D is just trying to keep things on the up and up. Think of it as he is just the messenger and trying to keep things withing the rules of the board. Everyone interperts them differently and that will never change.:) Just don't shoot the messenger:) Look at it this way. He see's tons of PM's about people complaining about this and that. Then he does something about it and someone else complains about what he did. He gets it from both ways coming and going:jester: . Or he leaves things alone and people still complain that something wasn't done about it. Either way the poor guy loses. Whole point is go easy on our mods they have a tough job keeping us hooligans in check.:)

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
otolith said:
John, thanks for the props. :)
I figured you would threadminate it:D :rotflmao: :) :) Don't worry I will still write you in this October:funny:

Your welcome bud;)

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
otolith said:
OK, maybe I don't want to buy my next car from you. ;)

:doh: :lol:

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
redwinger said:
He gets it from both ways coming and going:jester: . Or he leaves things alone and people still complain that something wasn't done about it. Either way the poor guy loses.
Don't forget mods get accused of giving preferential treatment as part of the "Good Ole Boy" club within the club......Boy I sure don't miss ......

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
David Grigor said:
Don't forget mods get accused of giving preferential treatment as part of the "Good Ole Boy" club within the club......Boy I sure don't miss ......
Yee haw:lol: You were at one time huh? I see why you hopped in the general lee and peeled out.;) God knows I would have....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts