The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search and could not find the info I needed. (Maybe I used the wrong key word.) I have a 120 AGA and Im checking into the plumbing now. Do most of you go with the MEGAFLOW ACCESSORY KIT or are you using a DIY plumbing type of set up? If using a DIY, do you have a link that goes into detail on how to make/build your own? Im sure it would be ALOT cheaper to build your own compared to AGA's $50.00 per kit X2 set up....and if you guys dont mind, and you have a 120 gal AGA tank, can you post a couple pics of your plumbing? I need to get an idea on how and where to run the plumbing. I will be using a 50gal sump/refugium
Thanks a million for your help/info....
Clint

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just took a look at the hole in the bottom of the tank and looks to be 2 diffrent sizes. Not sure what the sizes are......Thanks for the link..

·
Registered
245 Posts
The larger one is for a 1" drain to the sump. The other is for 3/4" return to the tank. Check out the AGA website or even the Oceanic site, the megaflows are the same.
Did your tank come with 2 of the megaflows?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
Pauli said:
The larger one is for a 1" drain to the sump. The other is for 3/4" return to the tank. Check out the AGA website or even the Oceanic site, the megaflows are the same.
Did your tank come with 2 of the megaflows?

Yep larger one is for drain and the smaller one for the return pump.

Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts