The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was thinking about hosting a meeting at the end of november...i know its kinda early to post it but its pretty dead on here so it will give ppl time to see it. im thinking about having a coral trade/ buy meeting so new people(like my new 20 gallon) can get some corals and others and get new corals. i dont have a big place(mobile home) so i cant have a TON of ppl but im sure 15 or so would be good. got the big screen to entertain and i could make like sloppy joes or something and some pop. let me know what you guys think?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also ill be interested in getting alot of corals.(frogspawn, torch, green trumpets, blue trumpets, other colorful corals) and maybe a fish so if you would want to come and have some corals for sale let me know what you got and how much...

Also ill have free kenya trees for anyone who wants em..i threw away like 10 small ones but i still have 5-10 i want to get rid of and dont want them to go in the trash too but they will have to if noone wants em.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Depending on exact date, and whether or not i have a job, I'd love to come! I will have some stuff up for sale, coral, possibly an ebili dwarf angel....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Again, I'll be 50/50 prob till that week and I know exactly whats going on, so.... yeh...

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well so far 2-3 people are interested..CMON guys.. lets get this place going again!!

·
reef freek
221 Posts
I wouldent mind hosting a meeting I have room for 20-30 and parking for most of that. But I don't think my tank is anything to show off yet. That and I live way out by stoddard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts